Berserk Armor

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, he had made a new thread and I merged them.

EDIT:

Check out that paparazzi shot from JIN's place, the Berserk's armor seems to be having good time...

Berserk_Armor_TV.jpg

number18

a sci-fi bitch
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Does anyone know if that armor is in-progress? It's freaking AMAZING, but...it looks a lot more like leather armor than metal armor to me.
http://www.pbase.com/paul42/image/22545173
(like this dude's armor is all leather, see what I mean?)

But who really cares? I'm just being a nitpicky jerk. :p

Valtial

"Perhaps one day I will be able to Destroy them"
lol leave it up to crazy Japanese, but hell that thing is gunna sell, and sell big it will.

Valtial

"Perhaps one day I will be able to Destroy them"
Damn, your right guys. Sorry about that.
He should post pictures of him wearing it :p
possibly holding that sexy Dragonslayer replica..... damn I want that sword...

Seph

So long...
Hi, I apologize now because I'm a french Berserk fan, so my english isn't as good as I would like. Excuse me for the mistakes.

I choose this topic for my first post because this armor is making me ...hum... mad ;D

If someone can tell me how I can buy it on internet, it would be wonderful. If it's able to give me the price in Euros and a link for a english site. :-[

Seph said:
Hi, I apologize now because I'm a french Berserk fan, so my english isn't as good as I would like. Excuse me for the mistakes.

I choose this topic for my first post because this armor is making me ...hum... mad  ;D

If someone can tell me how I can buy it on internet, it would be wonderful. If it's able to give me the price in Euros and a link for a english site.  :-[
I dont think there's another suit available for purchase

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Seph said:
If someone can tell me how I can buy it on internet, it would be wonderful. If it's able to give me the price in Euros and a link for a english site.  :-[

As redria said, I have yet to hear about another armor being for sale, it was custom made. So I don't think you'll find one (was originally sold on Yahoo Japan anyway, no English).

SQuID

Haiiiiiiiii YA!
Damn. Ive seen this, and when i saw it that this is prolly plastic or rubber i got kinda dissapointed.

I had a brilliant idea tho. I live in Serbia (eastern europe), and we still have some good blacksmiths in the sticks. I bet that i could make shitloads of money by ordering 20 dragonslayers (and or armors) and selling them for big bucks.

Too bad i`m too fuckin lazy ;)

SQuID said:
Damn. Ive seen this, and when i saw it that this is prolly plastic or rubber i got kinda dissapointed.

I had a brilliant idea tho. I live in Serbia (eastern europe), and we still have some good blacksmiths in the sticks. I bet that i could make shitloads of money by ordering 20 dragonslayers (and or armors) and selling them for big bucks.

Too bad i`m too fuckin lazy ;)
Sell us dragon slayers for cheap! ;)

Rcieballassassin

I use it for my cooking...
dude I want one :D I remember seeing 2 replicas of Guts' old Hawks sword one was real and the other was completely wooden.. I cant seem to find the pics but I remember finding them in googles image search one day a while back

There is a small company on Tech TV that made Master Chief armor to comemorate Halo 2. If anyone paid them enough they could make some Berserk stuff.

Top Bottom