Bad-ass student made Batman movie

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wow, that was badass. Almost all my favorites in one movie. ;D

-Griffith

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Damn that's the work of a genius :eek:, I must say I'm impressed too.
Thanks for that link SaiyajinNoOuji, you made my day ;D.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
really great movie i dowloaded it as soon as it apeared on the net because i someone told me about the mistery guests i really think its worth downloading also if u all wanna have a laugth i sugest going to aint it cool news boards about this movie those guys crack me up

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Fuck the Batman movie, Grifth's avatar is the greatest piece of motion picture I've ever seen! I was in a bad mood, and it was exactly what I needed.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Yeah, is that avatar your rendition of what Guts would have been like if he went to a Japanese high school? :eek:

G

Genn21

:D , At least he's not like killing em and fucking the corpses.... ( i wonder how gut's mom got knocked up :p )

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
Genn21 said:
:D , At least he's not like killing em and fucking the corpses.... ( i wonder how gut's mom got knocked up :p )
thats pretty sick u know that dont you :-X but getting back to the topic this is really a great movie some are calling it the greatest batman and joker on screen ever i really tougth it was ok not the greatest but ok i only downloaded because of the two (guests) in the film cant stress this enough WOW

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Batman dead end

http://www.collorastudios.com/projects/bde/bdemain.htm

Not too sure this has been adressed before on SK, anyways check this out!!!

D

darkbane

My enjoyment of this work has been unfortunately interrupted by a whole cascade of popups; apparently I netted a trojan ten minutes before while surfing. The piece is, I guess, as professional as amateur stuff gets ^_^. Anyway, does the Joker speech sound like a word-for-word version of the one in the first movie? Also, the quality of the file was appaling, was that the med-res version?

Franz

It's a dolphin.
I believe the Joker dialogue is an original script (unlike the Predator music used, heh).

Talk about reviving and old topic...

berserker88

The Raging Demon
How could you guys not hear about it by the way this isnt a stuent who made it was a proffesional director and by the way this is kinda old about 2 years now sence ive seen it!!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
berserker88 said:
How could you guys not hear about it by the way this isnt a stuent who made it was a proffesional director and by the way this is kinda old about 2 years now sence ive seen it!!
well, congratulations.  Remind me to give you thee "King of Web Surfers" award to ya'

D

darkbane

berserker88 said:

Well, in that case, let's say that for a professional project it was horribly sub-par - even given the $30,000 budget.

Top Bottom