Extra episode in volume 29?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! First time poster here...

I wanted to know: is that possible that there is an extra episode in volume 29? Is it normal for each volume?

Because, I just arrived in Japan, and first thing I did was buying volume 28-29; and thanks to you guys translation, I was able to enjoy it all... but there is an extra untranslated episode in volume 29.

I search a little bit about it. and I found no topic about it. So, am I crazy, or am I the first to point that out?

According to my kanji dictionnary, the title of the episode is `return t to the nest` (very loose translation) and is about Sonja and Mule returning to their base, near Griffith and talking... There is also a conversation between Sonja and the super-archer dude (he plays luth or something).

So, is that normal, and if it`s not already done, when/where can I expect a translation?

Sorry if it`s already comon knowledge...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Carduel said:
Hey all! First time poster here...

Hello Carduel, welcome to SK.net! :SK:

Carduel said:
is that possible that there is an extra episode in volume 29? Is it normal for each volume?

That episode isn't really an extra, it was just included in this volume while it should have been in volume 30. While it's not common, Miura changed the episodes' order before, and even removed one of them from the series (episode 83). Basically it means that an episode that was pre-published at some point in Young Animal is moved so it occurs at another time in the volumes.

Carduel said:
but there is an extra untranslated episode in volume 29.

It was translated, you can find it here.

Carduel said:
I search a little bit about it. and I found no topic about it.

You didn't search enough I guess.

Aazealh said:
Miura changed the episode order, he placed "Homing" (258) in this volume, after "A Small Supper" (249). The last episode of the volume is "Between the Pillars in Rows" (255), "Duel" (256) will be in volume 30.

Please refer yourself to the Encyclopedia's episode listing for complete and detailed information.

Carduel said:
the super-archer dude

Irvine. ;)

I hope this helps clarifying things a bit.

Thanks alot!

Now I can understand what is written, you`ve been a great help!

By the way, this site is fabulous... I simply love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom