How to Kill Locus

Best way to kill Locus (apostle form)

• Total voters
Aazealh said:
He didn't seem concerned when Ganishka started frying his men in Wyndham

But i highly doubt that it was because Ganishka magic was ineffective against him... Maybe he knew Ganishka was just toying him (Like a cat play with a mouse, and the mouse knew he would not be killed as long as the "entertainment" values still exist)

Or simply just because Griffith wouldnt let him die just like that...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
But i highly doubt that it was because Ganishka magic was ineffective against him... Maybe he knew Ganishka was just toying him (Like a cat play with a mouse, and the mouse knew he would not be killed as long as the "entertainment" values still exist)

How can you be sure though? I don't think Ganishka's magic would be completely ineffective against him, but I also doubt he would have died instantly like the apostles that got electrocuted (basically I think he's significantly more resistant). And I don't believe it'd be easy for Schierke to attack him with magic as he has a very long reach with his lance and would move around. Lastly, as far as throwing him into the air using a whirlpool like Daiba did to Guts... Don't forget that Locus is mounted, and his war horse must be at least 700 kg (not counting the armor). In total he could easily be 10 times heavier than Guts in his armor, and 50 times more if his metallic appearance reflects his true nature (i.e. if he's really made of solid metal).

Smith said:
Or simply just because Griffith wouldnt let him die just like that...

I don't think he expected Griffith to appear out of thin air to deflect a lightning bolt in case Ganishka attacked him.

@topic
hmm, how to kill locus (my idol)? pure DS. apostle-slaying started with DS and it will end as DS with griffith/femto on the receiving end. :puck:

Top Bottom