Recent content by Amadeus

1. A

Is Griffith Evil?

Archanah, Actually I kinda agree with most of what you said. I believe that yes, there ARE two balancing forces that are neither good nor evil. But I don't belive that they're 'Chaotic' and 'Creative' as you put it. As you said yourself, define 'Chaotic' and 'Creative'. There IS no PURE chaotic...
  2. A

Is Griffith Evil?

Alrighty then.. Good job with the color topic then. (I guess I was talking about the grayscale subject instead. ::) ) This topic is getting pretty interesting and I WOULD say somthing..... exept... I have work (DAMN!) ...Righty then. Yet one more pointless topic from Amadeus (Who likes to...
  3. A

Is Griffith Evil?

:o (Woah... I'm so shocked.. I started an argument on colors....) (Props for me!! *Applauds!*) ;D Juuuuust jokin'. ~*Amadeus*~ That was a THOROUGHLY unproductive post on my part.. Sorry. Don't kill me.
  4. A

Is Griffith Evil?

Actually, Amadeus was Motzart's middle name: Wolfgang Amadeus Motart. And well, I'll just say, yeahh... No good, no bad, everyone's just a little messed up in the head, and therefore, do some stupid things. ^_^ That's all there is to it. ~*Amadeus*~
  5. A

Is Griffith Evil?

Griffith? He's just a weak selfish bastard. Evil? Nah, to grand a word for him. It seriously wasn't a dream worth persuing anyway. Also, I can't say I really admire Gatsu either. In fact, he may turn out to be just like Griffith. I mean, He's running around, swinging his sword at all those who...
  6. A

Griffith...? Femto...?

Interesting... Once I finally finished the mangas, I kinda started thinking that too... Well, more like if Gatsu was ever to become an apostle he would take the form of the 'dog like embodiment of hatred' as I've heard it said. Spiritual.... evil... dark.. demons sides or whatever...
  7. A

The brat...

So.... When Griffith was reborn through the brat... Did Femto cease to exist? Are they able to coexist somehow? Speaking of which, is the kid Griffith and Caska's? Or Gatsu and Caska's? I could never tell. The hopless romantic in me want to this it's Gatsu's kid that Griffith somehow mutilated...
  8. A

The characters' origin

Heh... as do I. ~*Amadeus*~
  9. A

Books!

Okay, let's see... I'll suggest Hyperion by Dan Simmons (You just need to get through the begining, Then it get's REALLY good!), Daughter of the Forest By Juliet Mariller... Anything by R.A. Slavatore The Dow are just too cool! Hmm and lastly, Sophie's World!! You gotta love the...
  10. A

How bout the Best animes!!

OOoooh! Scary! Ah well, time to do some research! ^_~
  11. A

How bout the Best animes!!

Let's see..... Berserk, Inuyasha, Slayers, Rurouni Kenshin (In general), ANYTHING by Miyazaki, Neon Genesis Evangelion, And CowBoy Bebop. Intersting selection ne'? Oh yeah, to the one who started this post, I SO think Square should make FFVII into an anime! That would ROCK! Well, That and...
  12. A

The characters' origin

. . . That's a BIT more than frightening.. That's... Er.... that's just kinda.. MEEP!!! (couldn't think of a better way to describe it!!) but anyway... ~*Amadeus*~
  13. A

The characters' origin

Woah.. You can tell a loser from the amount of times they check an anime bill-board.. (Oookaaay... so that's TWICE today.. Three more to go!) Anyway, I'm from California, USA and have no life. Boredom is going to eat me!! ~*Amadeus*~
  14. A

The characters' origin

^_~ Oooh! Your hella lucky! ~*Amadeus*~
  15. A

Which Berserk Character Are You?

Wolfgang? He does indeed!! ^____^ ~*Amadeus*~
Top Bottom