Recent content by BrandonRudy

1. BrandonRudy

AOW Zodd and Wyald statue

sounds like someone is pissed off and jealous he can't afford one of these masterpieces!! :ganishka:
  2. BrandonRudy

AOW questionnaire + discount

::) yep... we *all* got the email.
  3. BrandonRudy

AOW - Guts Blackswordman "Birth Feast" II Statue

Auction of Guts:Black Swordsman Episode of Birth Feast To celebrate the immediate sold-out of our new Guts:Black Swordsman PVC statue released on December,2007, ART OF WAR decided to put 2 pieces of the fundamental form of this item, Guts:Black Swordsman Episode of Birth Feast(No.004) up at...
  4. BrandonRudy

OMG! Zodd has never looked more adorable! ...And compromising... =)

derek you are the man! that stuffed zodd rules! congrats bro!
  5. BrandonRudy

If anyone missed buying a new Guts birthfeast statue check this out...

Hey guys I just recieved mine today. This version is absolutely incredible. I have compared my version 1 bloody birthfeast pvc side by side with this new birthfeast 2 and the differences are astounding indeed! As AOW suggested, the armor shines with an uncanny realism. The blood on version...
  6. BrandonRudy

If anyone missed buying a new Guts birthfeast statue check this out...

Guts:Black Sworsman’s New Versions 2 new versions of Guts: Black Swordsman have been released by VOLKS INC. and ganbo-store.com. Please refer to VOLKS INC.’s HP http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/event/berserk/index.html Or. http://www.ganbo-store.com/merchant/detail/13.jsp for more...
  7. BrandonRudy

Guts & Farnese (painted kit) *3 pieces limited worldwide

Re: NEWS: Guts & Farnese(painted kit) *3 pieces limited worldwide My pleasure!
  8. BrandonRudy

Headlong - Void statue

Grovel, check out the rest of these. cheers!
  9. BrandonRudy

Repainting Project

how about it! Don't get me wrong, I love my desperate attack and Zodd 3, but I wish I could have gotten it bloody from the start...like...before the $150.00 shipping fee to get it here. I think its wonderful AOW is willing to cut original buyers a break, but the shipping costs for my version 3...
  10. BrandonRudy

Headlong - Void statue

that silent hill statue on the headlong page is pretty supreme as well.
  11. BrandonRudy

Repainting Project

Hey guys, check this out.. To commemorate publication of Berserk comic vol. 32 on 29th November in Japan, ART OF WAR decided to hold a period limited “Repainting Project”, where you can have your order repainted extremely close to the image of the original comic by our professional artist...
  12. BrandonRudy

Interview with Art of War - see HERE -

thanks for the article!! :zodd: cheers!
  13. BrandonRudy

AOW - Guts Hundred Man Slayer Diorama auction

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/items/detail.php?gid=208 * 'The guts hundred person it cuts,' [diorama] 1 point thing original work period limited auction Commodity number: 160 price: 580,000 Yen (including tax) << ART OF WAR first plan >> The [konbini] limited sale MBR comics “[beruseruku]” where...
  14. BrandonRudy

What first statue do you recommend me?

Re: Help choosing a statue You can't go wrong with Senma, that statue is disturbingly sweet. Its overwhelming in size too. Good luck!!
Top Bottom