Recent content by Chaos

1. Chaos

Episode 347

Tell me about it; my head is spinning just based off of some sketches! I'm also curious to see what the rules are for casca, and what role the queen may have in all of this beyond what she is already doing (not to make light of what she is already doing: this isn't something that could have been...
  2. Chaos

Episode 347

Oh man, totally didn't register that! That is extremely interesting. I wonder if after all this time it has taken shape to contain parts of all that you have mentioned? On the other hand, there is also the figure in the coffin to consider, in regards to her fear/pain/trauma, perhaps? Or maybe...
  3. Chaos

Episode 347

Well that answers that question, Miura himself stated so! Very cool that this info was include in the sketch. And in regards to the second part of your response: absolutely makes sense. I was just thinking out loud, mainly due to the fact that we don't know the full extent of what the boy is...
  4. Chaos

Episode 347

Hey Aaz! I haven't seen this discussed since this particular mention, but I wanted to discuss this idea further. Specifically, why you don't think it's the moonlight child. Before I continue, I think the child being a representation of casca makes the most sense. But just for discussions sake...
  5. Chaos

Just a little... something I colored.

Greatest. Emoji. Ever * *to date Love the coloration! Very clean. Could use some highlight/shadow work, though, but still really nice!
  6. Chaos

Berserk Saga Project News

I (rather bitterly, to be honest) laughed a little harder at this than I wanted to. Hopefully time is being invested to fix some of the problems (I mean, all would be great, but let's not get crazy here) presented in the golden age trilogy.
  7. Chaos

Episode 334

I think it's like you said, it's probably the throne room, or at the very least houses the throne room/his royal chamber/what-have you. To piggy back off of this topic, I'm curious as to exactly WHAT that dome actually is. What is it made of? Does it serve as more than an amazing look-out for...
  8. Chaos

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

Damnit. That page near the end of the sixth episode with Delos thanking Pome.... :azan: This mini series was such a cool treat. Granted, I still cannot wait to get Berserk back, but this was so awesome and I really hope Miura does come back to visit this someday.
  9. Chaos

Increasing Odds

That's one of my favorite parts about Berserk. When has Guts ever really been in a good position? Or, maybe better phrased, when has it ever been likely that Guts could really do anything, especially in relation to the God Hand? Hasn't stopped him yet, has it? Mr. Miura hasn't let me down yet...
  10. Chaos

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

I'd like to second this. :judo:
  11. Chaos

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

This. Is. So. Rad. Seriously. It looks like Miura is setting up something awesome with this series.
  12. Chaos

Little Serpico moment in Vol. 33

I always kind of thought of it as an upleasant moment for serpico, for want of a better term. We already know from everything they have gone through thus far-the fight between serpico and guts in particular where we see serpicos fear of farnese dying by a berserker guts, how serpico feels about...
  13. Chaos

Episode 333

I honestly picture rickert getting a tour, similar to how mule did when he first met up with the band of the falcon, and it potentially switching perspectives as he comes into contact with Griffith in some fashion, be it a direct meeting or maybe, for example, seeing him on his throne :femto:
  14. Chaos

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

Maybe that's where he's been/what he's been busy with? Aww. I made myself laugh, then sad. :ganishka: :judo: Hopefully we hear some news soon. Until then, back to re-reading the series!
  15. Chaos

1/6 Berserk Guts Berserker (wolf) Armor version custom figure WIP

I'd like to place an order for 3, please :ubik:
Top Bottom