Recent content by D0dole

1. D

Dodole's doodles of Lame Title

Thanks! You're super welcome :badbone: Ohh I love that panel! Well whatever method you use, they both look pretty cool so far. And that opacity mask sounds brilliant, how do you create it? I usually make a copy of the shadow layer before I start erasing in case I screw up but you method...
  2. D

It took me a long time to figure it out but once you know it it's really simple. Go to your channel tab in the layer box, hold Ctrl + left click the small image of the RGB channel. What Ctrl+Left clicking the little image does on a layer is that it selects all the pixels, while taking...
  3. D

Aww thanks! :) Also, I just tried to go back and fix some of my mistakes. Gosh I can't type :x Edit: If anyone cares, here's a slightly more polished version for fun.
  4. D

Thank you :) It's nothing fancy really, I'm more of a painting person myself so I'm pretty much still in the midst of discovering the wonders of the lasso and gradient tools. The process pretty much varies depending on the picture, I'm just trying to figure out what's more convenient...
  5. D

Aw thanks a lot for the kind words guys!! :casca: Hmm... dunno if I LEARNED it. It's mostly about trying many different things over the time (and failing), learning what your tools can do, observing what's been done by others and how, I think. And that's a never ending process. :void...
  6. D

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like. I wasn't sure how to color her eyes, since she apparently has no pupils. I like the idea! Not sure about the troll intestine version though (unless it's the kissing scene :slan:), I'll go through my older volumes again and see. Here's another one I...
  7. D

It's the Schierks! (Sorry for double posting) Didn't turn out as well as I hoped it would... but it's good practice. :I
  8. D

Ahh well, one Schierke in the making then :carcus: Anyone knows what her eye color actually is? :s
  9. D

Thanks! True eh, I was focusing on everything else and never noticed that. Haha thanks, that's not a bad idea, I was looking for other great pannels I'd like to work on. Any suggestions? Thank you :) Gotta agree. I wasn't too sure about how to make a moonlight effect so I just made a plain...
  10. D

Hi all! All the cool kids are doing it and the latest episode was effing gorgeous so I thought I'd try it out. Scan colorisation!! I tried out some new ways to color things, cause I wanted to preserve the lines and not bury them under photoshop painting. It's fun, it looks a lot cleaner than...
  11. D

Picking Griffith's brain a bit

Makes lots of sense, thanks for taking the time to explain. Age of darkness, here we come :femto:
  12. D

Episode 317

Amaaaazing episode, thanks for the summary Aazealh! :ubik: Gotta love all that character interaction. I hope the moonlight boy sticks around for a while.
  13. D

Ahhh that nullifies anything I said. Casca. :judo: When you say "the character", I suppose you refer specifically to the moments Griffith's in his Femto appearence? I always assumed that "switching" between Griffith and Femto appearances was just a physical change. Is refering to either form...
  14. D

Disparity between nude men and women

Haha absolutely, but in the end, what we get to see is that final photoshopped photo. Oh, maybe? I don't understand where I implied that they were related, I was trying to make a comparison. (The very idealised models on the covers vs. Miura-drawn girls) But as I said, seeing as they're drawn...
  15. D

Hey you know, that really cleared it up. He had that in common with Guts, they're both insanely stubborn. :carcus: I know Griffith is completely different than he once was, but I'm still hoping for some level of emotion on his part eventually. I mean, I don't think it was entirely established...
Top Bottom