Recent content by Dragonfly

1. D

Tetsuo Hara x Kentarou Miura

Looking forward to this! Thanks a lot for sharing :D
  2. D

Berserk Saga Project News

Thank you DirectDK for the feedback and efforts! I just ordered mine along with the DVD! :guts:
  3. D

For its artistic value except for some of the crappy CG scenes. And because it's Berserk and I pretty much enjoy everything related to it :serpico:
  4. D

I got the 1st and 2nd on Bluray and DVD and will get the 3rd when it comes out on both as well to support Berserk. As for the movies themselves, I enjoyed them (watched the 1st 9 times and the 2nd 4 times so far :griffnotevil:) I found the first movie to be quiet good and the 2nd better...
  5. D

Actually, I answered the question with "Anna" the first time thinking that they will remove any existence of Charlotte in movie 3 and it was wrong. The next time I was so confused and thought it is impossible that Godot or Erica or The old lady will be absent from the movie. That's why I...
  6. D

I personally can't wait to see the 3rd movie and especially the eclipse. :guts: I'm not sure if any of you guys noticed but did they mention anything about Godot or showed him in a screenshot? Cuz in the Band of the Harks Twitter page they had the last quiz and one of the questions was "which of...
  7. D

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

hey guys, as I mentioned before the review started by it was "my opinion/review" so I am judging the movie as a personal experience. and I also mentioned that I'm judging it as an adaptation or should I say a new Berserk experience. I never said the CGI was awkward all the time. I said it had...
  8. D

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

I saw the movie twice yesterday with an hour break in between. The movie was FREAKING AMAZING!! I would give it 9 out of 10! Here my opinion/review about it: Art: I really loved the art in the movie overall. Nice character design, real smooth animation and the backgrounds were simply breath...
  9. D

My copies of the film arrived to my US mailbox. Now I have to wait 4days to a week more to get it as it will be forwarded from there to where I live. Damn I'm excited! :ubik:
  10. D

Me too me too!! I'm soooooo freaking excited!!! :ubik: On a side note. I have a friend in Okinawa right now and I want to ask him to get me some Berserk stuff related to the movie. I don't know guys but does anyone of you know if there will be some available things there? As long as Okinawa is...
  11. D

I saw those pens a while back in a japanese commercial site and I was like "Ohh man those will be extremely hard to get" and thought they are exclusively for that particular website. I'm glad that "we" will get those bonus pens :guts: 10 freaking days for the BD and DVD release. WHO'S EXCITED!!!
  12. D

Thanks JezzaX for the screenshots. They really look fantastic. I'm quiet happy with the quality shown in those screenshots. Also happy about the feedback from the screening in russia. Can't wait... :guts:
  13. D

Very happy for you guys that will watch the movie in the big screen. I personally won't even consider watching the movie as a camrip and will wait for my BD copy.
  14. D

I think it's Guts voice as long as Guts is leaving the band of the hawks in the 2nd movie. And I don't think that that line is as misleading as the posters (the US ones at least).
  15. D

Man those posters really suck! Why would Skull Knight be in there? and why would the Behelit be surrounded by thorn vine? It looks like as if Griffith is summoning it :iva: I prefer the Japanese poster/cover more even though it has some misinterpretations too. On a side note. The BD & DVD of...
Top Bottom