Recent content by GoHF

1. G

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

The movie was... ok. The animation is a bit weird, in that a scene can look shabby despite being strictly composed of high quality elements (the armor is usually to notch). I can't really put my finger on it, although one of the things that gets to me the most is the color fill on the...
  2. G

Episode 279

That's not thousands of troops. It's all mirrors and smoke, I tell you ;P Thanks Saya. p.s.: for someone with such big nails, Ganishka sure has some fancy gloves.
  3. G

Episode 278

And that's the way you end an arc. Pure awesome. Thanks guys.
  4. G

Episode 275

Thx Saiya :) gonna read them now. Edit: Aerial troops? Oh man, sweet :D though if they're like other birds, Vritanis is gonna smell by sunrise.
  5. G

Your own Dragonslayer

Hey. WonderFestival Winter 2006 had a model of the sword. (I did a quick search in the forum and didn't find a reference to it in the search results, so don't chew me if this is in some older thread). The article is at Akihabara News...
  6. G

Episode 274

The workings of the armor get more complex, it seems. Pretty nice. Thanks.
  7. G

Episode 273

Loved that serpico touch at the end.
  8. G

Episode 272

Another pretty good episode. Thanks, Aaz.
  9. G

Episode 268

I was actually refering to his top central/lateral teeth, not his canines. You can see in one shot that they are kinda ragged on the edge. That's what I meant =)
  10. G

Episode 268

Guts' teeth are chipped. just awesome. 99% other mangas don't even draw teeth, and the ones that do always draw them perfect. Like anyone fighting and chewing bones all the time would have perfect teeth.
  11. G

Episode 268

Finally, Guts has blood all over him. It probably stinks awful, but is totally sweet to see :) Friday never comes...
  12. G

Episode 267

Unexpected but thouroughly satisfying ;) Thanks a lot, Aazealh Edit: this has nothing to do with the episode, but... 21M copies of berserk, at 1100 yens a piece (is that the retail price? amazon.co.jp had vol.28 listed at that price), make for 23100000000 yens, or 167354582 euros / 201628582...
  13. G

Episode 264

We have no reason to believe Griffith can't simply brush off her power and feed her whatever mental images he wants, but I'm guessing the world of Berserk wouldn't be the enthrancingly ugly/beautiful world it is if its characters didn't act the way they do for all the wrong reasons. Meaning, she...
  14. G

Episode 263

Until Miura tells us otherwise, think of the fog as a sort of Kushan intranet. Where there's (magical) fog, you can run your spells, use fog-chat, (play familiar-fps...) etc. The cablemen extending/deploying the fog are the Kushan wizards, initially powered up by Ganishka, most likely. Now...
  15. G

Do you think one more episode would've worked for the anime?

Well, even if you take out the "makes you want manga" side, I still think the anime ended perfectly. Closure can ruin a series. Berserk was much better off with the punch to the throat ending than with a "in the end, good always triumphs over evil", etc.. It is, after all, an adult anime, not an...
Top Bottom