Recent content by Gordy

1. G

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure new Anime and PS3 Fighting Game Announced

:isidro: This is a fantastic news! I love JoJo and I hope the anime starts from the beginning! I hated the old OVA but now I'm confident for a good product!
  2. G

Berserk Saga Project News

I agree! I think the same things! This saga project should be seen as a complement to the manga
  3. G

Repeat viewings

I've never done that. Sometimes I see again a movie at home after many years
  4. G

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

I think the CGI looks right for the fight scenes and, perhaps, at other times may be excessive. However, didn't bother me
  5. G

Episode 329

I ask myself if there is a connection between this flashback and the arrival in elfheim. Speaking of elves right now could suggest that it is next
  6. G

Uhmmm ... you're right... That's the only scene that I think could have been better to be made...
  7. G

Episode 329

Good! Thank you for the news!
  8. G

Voted for "AMAZING. Loved every second!" I love this first movie! The music is exciting. I love the CGI during the fight scenes. I agree with the cut out compared to the manga scene because this is a movie and it's impossible to bring everything.
  9. G

Berserk Saga Project News

new intersting screen for the second movie Doldrey Kōryaku! http://allievo-tetsuo.blogspot.com/2012/02/berserk-movie-2-la-battaglia-di-dordrey.html Argh I cannot wait anymore! Sorry for my short post but i don't speak english very well..
  10. G

1/6 Berserk Guts custom figure WIP

:O Very good work! Congratulations!!!
Top Bottom