Recent content by GriffithZero

1. G

Personalized Picture artwork, where are they from?

Thanks a lot man. Yeah, I didn't use the term "avatar" in the search. Stupid me...
  2. G

Personalized Picture artwork, where are they from?

Where does all the artwork from the Personalized picture selection in profile editing come from? I used search and i could not find any old topics that answered my question. I recognize some of the artwork from the mini art books released some time ago, but many of them I can't seem to find on...
  3. G

Kingdom Hearts 2

Well we cant forget the game is meant for a younger audience (ESRB rating 10+). I mean the game was alright and you are right, there was nothing special in this one. I believe that Square-Enix could have put more into this one, even if it meant pushing the release date back even longer. This is...
  4. G

Kingdom Hearts 2

Well Walter ill put up a synopsis of KH soon. Well Kingdom Hearts 2 is a nice game but i was dissappointed. I have to admit, it is an improvement from the first one. But a lot of elements from the first game were left out. And most of the fighting is with the X button. Hopefully KH3 will be...
  5. G

Kingdom Hearts 2

Hey all! (spoiler warning for anyone who hasnt played KH2) I was wonderin if anyone has played kingdom hearts. I have beaten it and I want to hear from you all what you thought about the game.
  6. G

Fans of other anime/mangas?

Hey I love the concept of Full Metal Alchemist but i havent watched the show in order. I have to either buy the DVD's or download them. Well Berserk is my favorite manga. For anime, i usually fall in love with short series (25-50 eps.) like Outlaw Star, Trigun, Bebop, Samurai Shamploo, etc. I...
  7. G

PS3 and XBOX 360

If anyone is curious, Sony just announced recently that the PS3 will come out in november of this year.
  8. G

Berserk:God's Hand[RPG]

I couldnt imagine how anyone could re-enact these scenes with pixilized sprites
  9. G

The Powers That Be

I do not consider Gut's band as a major power, but it has a somewhat great influence on the major powers.
  10. G

Could you bring yourself to do it?

I will have to agree with yota. Human beings are always put to the test with life threatening situations and there is no way to know what decisions you will make at these times.
  11. G

Hobbies

Trying to get into college (im still in high school), playing RPG's, hanging out with my peeps, reading manga,anime, soccer&tennis, chattin, talkin to the ladies!
  12. G

Who plays RPGs? What's your favorite?

Re: Who play's RPG's? What's your favorite? Im the biggest fan of Wild Arms 2&3 Harvest Moon Chrono Trigger/Cross Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, Tactics, Tactics Adv. Tales of Phantasia, Symphonia Secret of Mana 1&2 Breath of Fire 1&2 Golden Sun 1&2 Legend of Mana Xenogears The Legend of Zelda...
  13. G

Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots thread

I am a fan of Metal Gear Solid and was a bit dissappointed at the MGS4 trailer. I started crying when i saw Snake with gray hair. I stopped the trailer when Snake started to cough. It was too emotional for me :judo:
  14. G

Hi ^^

Im new here too. I am also impressed at this forum and its administators(....Aaz and Walter) for keeping everything in line.
  15. G

FFVII - Dirge of Cerberus

I hope that DOC will live up to Square's reputation. The compilation of FF7 has disappointed me though. I was disappointed at Advent Children. It lacked a storyline and emphasized only on Square's ability to make their movies "look good". I have been a fan of square since the early days when we...
Top Bottom