Recent content by IncorrigibleThief

1. I

Dodole's doodles of Lame Title

Welcome aboard. Now make good on that sensual, gay calendar...
  2. I

Black Swordsman - on a bit of a budget

Just goes to show that when it comes to crafting... Skill > Money. That costume is straight up gangsta, you should be extremely proud.
  3. I

Supposedly funny edited pictures

"Another One Bites the Dust" would just be too easy.
  4. I

Who is the sexiest girl?

Ugh, I can't believe Casca is still leading. What's wrong with you people? :ganishka: Never go full-retard!
  5. I

Diablo 3!

Monk delivers. I hope the last class is something that completely throws everyone off and entirely goes against the integrity of their creative decisions so far. Candidates for the ruining D3: Ninja Beastmaster Cavalier A Furry Pirate
  6. I

The Dragon Slayer will be mine...

The avatar with you holding the DS makes me believe Guts needs a goatee too.
  7. I

REAL Musashi facts! ...or not.

For the same reason, he did not poop.
  8. I

Miura's Classical Japanese Lit. Influences

Hey now, a beard can still be elegant. And to be fair, the OP really does come off too harshly - as if Miura read Heike Monogatari and Gikeiki and then suddenly wrote Berserk. Ugh, I really don't have that opinion in regards to Miura's influences and I should've edited that post from my earlier...
  9. I

Facial hair and all that. Everyone is right, is there is just absolutely too little similarity to suggest these works of literature might have been even the slightest influence, or even be neat little unintentional similarities that would be worth discussing. I suppose if someone doesn't more...
  10. I

Heike Monogatari is massive. Why would I bother summarizing portions of it that would be otherwise irrelevant on a board about Berserk? I chose to go with the bits that do seem to run a similar course to the story Miura has created. In no way am I trying to do Miura a disservice. I am aware...
  11. I

Supposedly funny edited pictures

The Eclipse, as told by Queen. ***
  12. I

This is something I've posted on other boards and something that I thought I had posted here long ago. However, upon review of my (tiny) post history I see that I have yet to share this goldmine with you all. Here goes... Although set in an incredibly detailed western world, it is my belief...
  13. I

Most Interesting And/Or Best Character Relationships

I know it's no longer relevant, but I really do miss Judeau and his relationship with Casca. Something about the sad, one-way, kind-of-sort-of crush type of relationship that Miura created made things seem more realistic. And of course made you cry when Judeau bit it. For that matter, I think...
  14. I

What do you do for a living

I assure you, all LE occupations are extremely hands-on.
  15. I

Japan Vacation! (22.Aug - 3 Sept)

I know that Book-Offs have lots of English-language books and movies for the Japanese to indulge themselves in, but I can't say that I recall ever seeing any English manga on the shelves in one. If however, any place does have English manga it would probably be a Book-Off.
Top Bottom