Recent content by JamieZ

1. J

Berserk:God's Hand[RPG]

UPDATE These aren't final or anything. I still have to add "Finishing touches" to make it a more dramatic scene :p
  2. J

hi all, glad you like the sprites. Heres an update... The snake baron is still not complete same goes for the griffith side-view battler.
  3. J

Another update... Please dont comment on the snake baron's monster form as it is still a work in progress atm.
  4. J

Better?
  5. J

Thanks Aazealh^^. I'll try and remember that. Ok, another update on characters. This new spriter of mine is really amazing with these sprites^^.
  6. J

Ok, thanks for that Walter. I've fixed him up, I'll upload him a little later. Good news about the project people, we should be able to get some kind of teaser trailer next month. Heres a screenie... EDIT: ok guys, scratch my Black Swordsman sprite I've just aquired a new FANTASTIC berserk...
  7. J

Whats a DS? oh, thanks for reminding me about that :P. I couldnt fit it in. Being such a small template it would just become messy with all kinds of differet things on him, so I had to simplify. As I recall guts, cape was a more dark brownish colour so I think I'll make it more darker.
  8. J

Hey all, after alot of things happening. I've returned to tell you that I've finished the black-swordsman character. I can only show a preview though... Hows that look? This is just to show you guys that this project is still running. But unfortunately I can't tell you when a demo will be...
  9. J

thats ok mate, also just so you know. You don't need to do pixel art just manga recolours. But we'll see when you have some time.
  10. J

simple, the demo won't require anything. All you have to do is download the dem and launch the installation. Then play the game, simple. Hope this anwsers your question.
  11. J

Well thanks for that, that really helped me out with a few things I didn't understand. And I've saw the diagram before, thats why I asked the questions. By the way I thought I'd like to mention I love the Encyclopedia. Very helpful when I want to explain a few things and it anwsered a few...
  12. J

yeah, the beherit should become more noticable, I'll see if I can get my writer to fix it. I have something else I want to know now, can someone explain the different realms thing to me again? like how do u pass into another realm are just parts of the mortal world that connect with the other...
  13. J

Thats ok man, the info you gave me was enough. Now I know that these came from the manga so I think that I can be able to do this stuff its exactly what we need to make the game stand out some more. Oh yeah we now have a game cover now(just for show)... What do you guys think? Personally I...
  14. J

Hi all, I'm just asking if anyone knows who made the pictures located in the encyclopedia->world->characters section? They are really well done. I want to know if those were made by someone here? Cause I'd like to talk with him/her and see if I can get him/her to make our facesets. Please help...
  15. J

This is after the eclipse. And fog is just basically a picture designed to make lighting effects, like the light and shadows made from a fire in a fire place. They really add to the atmosphere.
Top Bottom