Recent content by Jesus

1. Jesus

Episode 327

i'm really looking forward to see the Elf Island and the possibility to cure casca's illness but everything is going so slow :puck:
  2. Jesus

Berserk Saga Project News

sigh i haven't been at the movie theather since 2003 but i could try and go to see berserk if they keep the original japanese dubs um i don't have a blu-ray player it's too expensive if they release the DVD of course i will buy it but i want to wait till the three parts get released to buy...
  3. Jesus

i'm not gonna wait for a US release even if the movie doesn't have subtitles i'll watch it online because i love berserk you're wrong i don't have an asian fetish for a few reasons i can't tell you here ./////////. i'm just saying having a foreign girlfriend would be fun and interesting :serpico:
  4. Jesus

All the Japanese seiyus are so beautiful specially Haruka Tomatsu wish i had a Japanese girlfriend it would be the best thing ever :ubik:
  5. Jesus

sorry I'm a newbie and didn't read the posts except the Admin post :judo: thanks for the welcome :guts:
  6. Jesus

I noticed the leaked berserk photos show casca with long hair and that brown outfit, I'm pretty sure that's the same look from the SEGA Dreamcast game after the eclipse, that makes me think they will make the other Arcs into anime aswell also one of the berserk trailers show the re-incarnated...
Top Bottom