Recent content by Joey

1. J

Changes in Casca

I feel for Guts when it was Griffith you got her in this state yet she goes straight to him when he returns. Quite strange indeed. Although I like Caska as a character, sometimes I don't like how she treats Guts even in her mental state.
  2. J

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

I would give it 6/10 as movie. As for berserk fan 3/10. It does well the parts that it has close to manga (but is never faithful as much as anime) which adds to a few key scenes: - Assassination - Fight scenes between Guts and Griffith - Water fountain scene between Griffith and...
  3. J

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

I would say the first movie was fun to watch as stand alone movie. But as part of the Berserk series it is lacking. They should have had 1:40 movie or something and include all the manga stuff instead of adding new stuff. I think they made a better looking Berserk for the most part, very...
  4. J

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 15

great job on the podcast. Enjoyed hearing about the new berserk panel. :SK:
  5. J

Guts' Childhood in Golden Age I

Guts Childhood needs to be added to the first movie in DVD/Blu-ray release. They can't cut essential stuff and say they are staying close to the manga. Yes they added essential Berserk characters in Golden Arc but doesn't mean they should cut the main character's storyline. Movies should...
  6. J

Berserk Saga Project News

They really need to add Gut's childhood at least for the DVD/Blu-ray release as extra 10-15 extended movie. If Lord of the Rings can do it so can Berserk. Berserk's first movie is way too short and light on story from looks of it. I know that I looking forward to the later arcs but hope...
  7. J

Changes in Casca

As long Casca gets her memory back eventually and has happy ending with Guts in finale, I be a happy camper. :guts: :casca:
Top Bottom