Recent content by m3rz

1. M

My painted AoW Skull Knight Kit

:isidro: Words are simply lost on me. It's that amazing.
  2. M

Considering selling some Statues

It's been a long time, but I finally got around to getting a digital camera to take pictures. Armored Berserk - http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/meowmeow_01/Berserk1.jpg
  3. M

New online broker service found

Personally I use Mail Order Japan: http://www.mailorderjapan.com/yahoo-auction-japan/index.php
  4. M

Considering selling some Statues

Well, I think the time finally has come. I need to pay off some CC bills and also owe my dentist some money for some work done and I also need to get my wisdom teeth removed, so Im thinking of selling off the last of my statues: Armored Berserk (normal) - #0417 All are the actual Art of War...
  5. M

Damaged Statue

Sorry to hear that. I had the same problem with my LE God Hand Slan set. Thankfully the damage wasnt as severe as your Slan seems to be. That is some pretty bad damage. I tried to file a claim, because I got insurance. It's very overwhelming at times, and seems overly complicated. I hope...
  6. M

Some good statues on Ebay right now!

Denish Wang :judo: I hope you have better luck than some of the forum members have had with that seller.
  7. M

Nameplates

Taken from Berserkstatues.com :guts: " These artist proof statues are usually not numbered (or have a serial number of # 0000), or have no nameplate at all. They are also hard to come by because they are not sold by Art of War. I've emailed them about this and they informed me that ALL...
  8. M

AOW - Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon

If you do not send AoW payment before a certain date, they will also cancel your order.
  9. M

What's up with these statues on ebay....

Tates is pretty wicked cool comics shop in FL. Use to have lots and lots of Fewture model kits back in the day. Sadly those pictures are pretty horrible. But they are legit.
  10. M

AOW Release - Guts: Horse Riding Sculpture

Holy cow. This puppy sold out pretty freaking fast.
  11. M

behelits, anyone have them?

Re: Beherits, anyone have them? And this is one of the main reasons why I do not deal with this whole mess. The statues are nice, yes. But I just don't feel like dealing with the hassle personally.
  12. M

AOW release - Accessory: Brand Ring

It looks like a nice ring. Not for $271 however.
  13. M

Winged Zodd for sale on Ebay

You really should add "statue" to the title, because in ebay if you search: berserk statue this auction isn't coming up for me :griff: Just thought I'd let you know. Might let a few people who dont come to SK.net be able to see it.
  14. M

Even more figures for sale! Zodd II, Guts on horseback, Femto...

Re: Lots of figures for sale! Godhand, Femto, Zodd II... $185 for Knight of Skeleton toy? :isidro: Is this for the Bone Coloured LE one?
  15. M

Considering Selling God Hand LE

Selling LE puck Behelit set too. PM if interested.
Top Bottom