Recent content by magus1234

1. M

Episode 229

was it already brought up that the fact that skullknight never takes his gear off is because his body is probably so mutalated that he couldn't or he would die?
  2. M

anime recomend?

ya blade of the immortal is sick.MD giest is good,i heard genocyber is the most violent anime series hands down,i gotta go check it out!
  3. M

anime recomend?

Hey I was just wondering if anyone had any recomendations for a really violent animes?I have a hard rime finding any.
  4. M

Blame ! Read it and get mad.

this comic is confusing can you guys like clear it up a little for me?Like i whats his reasonm for roaming (vol 1 im on)is it jus that dna and what good is it for?
  5. M

New street fighter!!

how bout yes,if youd play any of the other vs games they were all hella unbalanced and lacking in graphics.Guilty Gear,more importantly sammy is really good at making very balanced games with good graphics.For instance Mvc2 is a really fun game but on a competitive level it is a waste of time...
  6. M

Episode 228

its probable that the little mage can use healing magic or else i dont see how gats can get away from thins one with out chillin for hella days
  7. M

New street fighter!!

i dont know if anyone cares but sammy(better known for Guilty Gear series) and capcom are coming together to make a new ground breaking vs game.OHHHH yAAAA~!!
  8. M

Zodd and Gats

I couldn't find this anywhere but why do you think Zodd saved Gats when he threw him the sword?I mean if all the apostles and god hand menmbers where designed for evil and Zodd saved Gats(the one who can break away from fate)isn't that a contradiction.There is something dif about Zodd?Or am I...
  9. M

The Bastard Son of Fate

thats an interesting parallel,i didnt even think about,good insight.Maybe farnese will eventually fall to the horrors of a beherit?(i doubt it)i mean she is always wondering about her existance and thinking of leaving
  10. M

How did Griffith?

i just figured he had super human powers(like an apostle),I mean when he gets 'reborn' he isnt just a simple human is he?If he were just a human i don't think that Zodd would serve him.
  11. M

Who do you think Zodd sacrificed?

maybe he sacrificed death?
  12. M

Asking about your opinion

yes they are greater,and i think zodd is the most powerfull from what ive seen(immortality is the equalizer,and the fact that Griffith uses him directly)
  13. M

How did Griffith?

hey every one,I'm new here so bear with me. I was just curious as to how Griffith dodged all those arrows that the kashan army shot at him.I mean someone said that his flesh body is obviously weak if he needed Zodd to protect him(or is this for other reasons?),so did the arrows go through him...
Top Bottom