New street fighter!!

magus1234

I'm a llama!
i dont know if anyone cares but sammy(better known for Guilty Gear series) and capcom are coming together to make a new ground breaking vs game.OHHHH yAAAA~!!

Yeah heard this yesterday the graphics are gonna look tight. Oh and won't the tokyo expo take place somewhere soon can't wait for the details on Berserk on PS2 from sammy.

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
Me and my friend made up a biblical game where one of the super combo finishes for Moses would be the parting of the red sea. And another was for Jesus where he crusifies somsone it was a cool discussion.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Last one I played was Capcom vs SNK 2. I thought it was pretty cool... It should have had more characters. I never really got into Street Fighter EX's or any of that... dah well... Anyone know of any screen shots right off the bat
?

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
A biblical game...well,I remember reading in the mail of an old Marvel comic some guy explaining how the Bible wuz cool cuz it was all about super heroes stories...Sheesh...

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Oltobaz said:
A biblical game...well,I remember reading in the mail of an old Marvel comic some guy explaining how the Bible wuz cool cuz it was all about super heroes stories...Sheesh...
Leviathin and Behemoth kick ass yo!

magus1234

I'm a llama!
Walter said:
Capcom teams up with another company to make a game, and this is groundbreaking? Uh, how bout no?
how bout yes,if youd play any of the other vs games they were all hella unbalanced and lacking in graphics.Guilty Gear,more importantly sammy is really good at making very balanced games with good graphics.For instance Mvc2 is a really fun game but on a competitive level it is a waste of time with out of 56 characters only 5 are towering over the rest.Yet guilty gear in tourneys 90% of characters are playable.To hardcore fans,yes this game will(hopefully)be groundbreaking engine wise and game play wise.

Top Bottom