Recent content by MarkedSwordsman

1. M

Episode 239

Page 17 made my week. Kthxbye
  2. M

The Passion of Christ

It's grossed about $120 million in 5 days. Mel made a good bet with his $25 million spent on making it.
  3. M

Episode 235

Re:Episode 235? The art in 234 is ridiculously good. I can't wait to see Guts rendered in that glory.
  4. M

When did Guts go TRULY berserk?

There are a few times. When he was at the eclipse and going nuts until he passed out. In any other place that would have led to his death. Also, in Guts' fight against Grunbeld. The art style as we know changes we he becomes consumed by rage. In the past it has only lasted for a few seconds, but...
  5. M

Episode 232

You are wrong.
  6. M

Episode 232

xechnao: I just want you to know that you are my hero. Truly.
  7. M

Episode 231

Re:chapter 231 That guy looks awesome.
  8. M

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 That's an awesome flashlight effect there.
  9. M

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 Can Puck not cure him?
  10. M

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 OMGLMAOWTFBBQ
  11. M

Dark Horse - Berserk Manga information

Re:Dark Horse Manga info please post here Man, Berserk Volume 1 is sold out almost everywhere online. Good for Dark Horse, Miura, and us Americans. Thankfully, I have decent comic shops in my area and have found it.
  12. M

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 Raban could be a cool character for converging the 2 'lines', or he could just be totally lame like Mule. I'd also like to see more political content like the olden days.
  13. M

Official Goatse.cx Thread

To contribute... And just another picture I liked...
  14. M

Need some help

Thank you very much. I attempted to PS it but it was too much for meager me. Thanks again!
  15. M

Need some help

Anyone know where I can find a version of that art without the text and whatnot or know if one exists? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Top Bottom