Recent content by Moai

1. Moai

Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD

DVDs are the current standard for data storage, and perhaps more importantly the publishing format standard as well. The question is however, how much longer will they be sufficient? A much anticipated battle, or ‘format war’ if you will, is in progress similar to that seen in the 1980’s between...
  2. Moai

The Piracy Calculator

http://qntm.org/owe How much your pirate products would be worth in dollars Mine was US$ 9183.47, but they're mostly from games and films; i don't think tv series should even count, as you watch those for free, but i have none anyway
  3. Moai

Chuck Norris Facts

4. Moai

Interesting find..

I wonder what they were trying to achieve, as none of the screenshots ressemble in any way Berserk I have never played Morrowind myself, so i have no idea if the game would be good for a Berserk adaptation, but it's an interesting idea nonetheless Unfortunatly it's been left without updates for...
  5. Moai

And you thought you had problems...

Fake And stupid This kind of video is becoming popular but they all suck, only FPS Doug was funny and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, no one acts like that. And yes, playing vg can be a nerve test, i can't recall how many controls i broke playing Decathlon in Atari  :SK: Nothing takes a...
  6. Moai

Episode 267

I was hoping for this pier fight to end soon, but it was a nice episode afterall. A more visually impactant as nothing really happened (well, nothing much has been happening since Sonya left Vritannis a year ago), i was missing an episode with many spread-outs. Found the frame of the burning...
Top Bottom