And you thought you had problems...

Kagami

Goo!
HawaiianStallion said:
http://www.youtube.com/w/Croyt%27s-Rage-Halo-2?v=fbCz51jyBMo&search=halo%202

Discuss

What a shit eater. I dunno what is left to discuss. This guy isn't berserk, he's just stupid.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Haha,
yea, this is the second vid I've seen of this guy.
Highlights are definitely the call from a friend (god knows why this guy still has friends), "Call back later!! i'm busy! FUCK!"
The dude must just pound caffeine then go play halo all day.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I admit I have anger management issues when it comes to games, but after seeing this guy I wonder if it could even be considdered a problem.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Just looks stupid. It feels feigned to me. I mean, I knew people that used to break their controllers or punch their TV when they died in a game, throwing them at the wall or just breaking them with their bare hands (although given the size of the Xbox controller that might prove difficult). That was real anger, not just comically shaking a fist at the screen.

Now, is it me or does that guy play really close to his TV? That might be for the video so that people can see him and the screen, but it looks like he's got some eyesight issues.

Vaxillus

Aaz has a point, it's either staged or he's very weak. I broke a GC controller about a year ago (I've gotten better, though not cured) and it required very little pressure to put a crack in the motherboard. That's about all that happened, no spectacular shattering. Anyway, if he was really angry he'd be putting dents in the walls with than thing. If he is that weak, he'll hit puberty, punch the TV screen out, and have his hand shredded by the imploding glass.

Proj2501 said:
Here's my prescription for El Psycho: A woman followed by a joint.
I wouldn't want him to have the opportunity to reproduce and create more little hot-tempered bastards like him. He needs to go to his school counselor (he doesn't seem to look that old and with all the screaming like a monkey in heat, I'd wager he's still in high school).

If he gets that angry for a game, he should just quit. But he won't because it's probably the only thing he wakes up to for everyday. Makes me glad I'm not addicted to first-person shooters anymore.

Vaxillus

Don't let him near Fighting games. Those are what get me furious. Sadly, I've become addicted. I think I need therapy.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
That guy definelty has some issues. I have a friend who acts very similarly, but for him he's not just an "aggressive gamer". He has a slight mental handicap which causes him to get frusterated/upset at things easily. He got it a few years ago, and is still pretty normal except for that; he still loves playing games but he throws fits like that sometimes.

But, he's working on it, and has made some progress; this guy has no such excuse to not be improving =/

Kagami

Goo!
IsolatioN said:
That guy definelty has some issues. I have a friend who acts very similarly, but for him he's not just an "aggressive gamer". He has a slight mental handicap which causes him to get frusterated/upset at things easily. He got it a few years ago, and is still pretty normal except for that; he still loves playing games but he throws fits like that sometimes.

But, he's working on it, and has made some progress; this guy has no such excuse to not be improving =/

probably likes the attention or something like that. Kids today....

Fake
And stupid

This kind of video is becoming popular but they all suck, only FPS Doug was funny and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, no one acts like that.
And yes, playing vg can be a nerve test, i can't recall how many controls i broke playing Decathlon in Atari  :SK:
Nothing takes a person more out of serious then a videogame referee

Now, is it me or does that guy play really close to his TV? That might be for the video so that people can see him and the screen, but it looks like he's got some eyesight issues.

Considering his tv to be 20" at the most, he'd have to be from 1m ~ 1,5m from it, and he was definitly less. If he doesn't have eyesight issues, he'll certainly have in a near future. 

The only time I've ever broken a pad, was when I was playing FF6, on that damn island with all the portals. I just couldn't stop getting in battles, and so I squeezed the pad with all my stregnth, and sudddenly, something popped out and went flying. Later, I came to find that this was the R2 button, and I had destroyed a perfectly good PS2 pad.

Now I just keep my sonic abuse doll close at all times.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
This guy, I used to kick his ass at Street fighter 2, I could have sworn he knew how Vegeta was feeling towards Goku, so pissed off he could get at times...

Moai said:
This kind of video is becoming popular but they all suck, only FPS Doug was funny and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, no one acts like that.

I agree this is staged, but there are definitely people who act like that. Back in the day I used to have marathon gaming sessions with friends over, usually playing Street Fighter 2. A couple of the people there were notorious for busting controllers and generally seething with anger if they lost with their best character. Once I was almost in a fight because (I can't quite remember) someone either threw a controller at me, or at the TV. In any case, things could get pretty intense, and as kids we didn't really have the maturity to handle our own trash-talking.

This guy is a little different because, well, it's just him and his expectations of Halo 2 greatness... I do think this is staged, but I'm also sure there are people who act like this every day. Especially if you factor in XBox Live Voice Chat. A greater tool for turning a decent player into an overemotional chump there is none.

Top Bottom