Recent content by Nosferatu

1. N

Episode 305

At what point in this manga are the good guys going to win? I thought maybe when Miura introduced witches to the scene, Guts could form an army of his own to battle Griffith with...nope. Miura killed them off (well most of them as it's implied so far). Miura brings Griffith back to Earth in...
  2. N

Episode 277

So Ganishka can transformed and/or can project himself into fog???  The very first time Ganishka transformed he got shot with an arrow by Irvin which went through him and then Ganishka transformed into fog instantly.  He wasn't sitting in a bean bag far away.  Is this right, or am I missing...
  3. N

Episode 266

LOL, at the Dakas, tigers, and the gang...oh my...staring at Guts while he's fighting (pg. 15). :guts:
  4. N

Olivier is gone

Damn, a $h!tty way to bring in the new year!!! :'( I didn't know Olivier personally, but in the two or so years I've been lurking the boards, I've always been fascinated with his painstakingly accurate theories. Hopefully, there will be more times where Olivier can share his vast knowledge and...
  5. N

Manga Recomendations

I recommend the following: Vagabond Angel Sanctuary Berserk (duh ;)) Samurai Deeper Kyo (think Kenshin but different) Blade of the Immortal
  6. N

Greatest game ever

Chess is the greatest game ever. ;) Seriously though, Tetris, Super Metroid, Zelda series, and the Mario series are the greatest games to me.
  7. N

notification of two other worthwhile Mangas.

Berserk Naruto Vagabond Angel Sanctuary Samurai Deeper Kyo That's what I'm collecting so far. Is Blade of the Immortal really good, or is it so-so?
  8. N

Episode 247

They could be brothers, or blood related at the least. I can't view the rest of the episode, so I will wait for someone to host it or not.
  9. N

Episode 247

He looks a little like Charlotte's father.
  10. N

Pretty Sonja - From Episode 246

Re: Pretty Sonja - From Chapter 246 I love it. You even made the sunset in the background. :-*
  11. N

Episode 245

Mule looked a little apostlish for a moment, but I guess it was because the picture was small. They only partially showed Sonia too, I think.
  12. N

Episode 245

That was badass, Yab!!! ;D So, that site is our Japanese counterpart, eh! The art was fantastic especially Schielke and those ships, and I guess the mystery of the matchstick man(men) is over. By the way, was that the full episode or are there a couple of pages missing? It seemed complete to...
  13. N

Episode 245

Yeah, like the Beast!!! By the way, what kind of powers does Sonja have?
  14. N

The matchstick noose Guy?

Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to have high intelligence by its appearance. Also, I don't think it's a bad guy because it looks to humble IMO.
  15. N

I'm curious about something...

I\\\'m curious about something... There are records of strange occurances. They exist in fairy tales and ancient folklore. The kind of stuff people hear about, but never actually believe.
Top Bottom