notification of two other worthwhile Mangas.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I think no manga is worhwhile, even Berserk. At least the time and effort I've put in; I could be a doctor or something by now but I'm studying the wrong guts. ;)

I'm hot today. ;D

nir085

Horse and Armor
The following has been stated before and has no direct connection with the two manga titles you listed, but in order to reiterate the point further:
EVERYONE SHOULD READ BATTLE ROYALE.

Even the Caps Lock button doesn't dignify that series as much as it deserves.

There's a novel and, as most anime/Japan fans know, a movie, but this series still warrants some spending even after the other two have been purchased.

Kart said:
Nihei mangas are worth a look, BLAME! and Biomega, check them out, they are both excellent.

Never heard of them, but i am sticking to manga i always buy, which would be

*Berserk
*Hellsing
*Blade of the Immortal
*Bleach
*Naruto
*Akira
*Ghost in the Shell
*Gravitation
*Peace Maker
*Peace Maker Kurogane

Nosferatu

BERSERK
Berserk
Naruto
Vagabond
Angel Sanctuary
Samurai Deeper Kyo

That's what I'm collecting so far. Is Blade of the Immortal really good, or is it so-so?

Nosferatu said:
Berserk
Naruto
Vagabond
Angel Sanctuary
Samurai Deeper Kyo

That's what I'm collecting so far.  Is Blade of the Immortal really good, or is it so-so?

well, i just orderd it and its to come in some time in 3-8 bussien days. well Blade of the Immortal is about
Manji is an amoral swordsman, who has been cursed with eternal life. He has grown tired of living with all the death he has created. He has no skills other then those of killing, thus he forms a plan to regain his mortality: he shall kill one hundred evil men for each good one he has killed. The old witch who afflicted Manji with immortality agrees to Manji's proposition and Manji is set on his path to kill one thousand evil men. On his journey he meets a young girl, Rin, who has her own vengeance to seek against the sword school whose members slaughtered Rin's family. Rin and Manji journey together, each hoping to find some kind of peace. In their way are many varied enemies. Rin and Manji are almost constantly under attack and must learn to live their lives, avoiding being consumed by revenge.

Heres the First Volume Cover.

ACFdTmOxG.jpg

Blade of the Immortal Voulme 1 "Blood Of A Thousand" Licensed by: Dark Horse Manga. Age rating: Mature. Number of pages: 200

Other voumes

#01. Blood of a Thousand
#02. Cry of the Worm
#03. Dreamsong
#04. On Silent Wings
#05. On Silent Wings II
#06. Dark Shadows
#07. Heart of Darkness
#08. The Gathering
#09. The Gathering II
#10. Secrets
#11. Beasts
#12. Fall Frost
#13. Mirror of the Soul

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I see that people are failing to mention One Piece.

Shame on you. >:(

That and Grappler Baki- If you just like people beating the shit out of each other, then its the one for you! ;D

Top Bottom