Recent content by Oburi

1. Oburi

What are you watching? (television thread)

Favorite Soprano character? Ralphie :shrug:
  2. Oburi

First time I've been able to log in and browse the boards since "that day". I give a lot of...

First time I've been able to log in and browse the boards since "that day". I give a lot of credit to the leaders here for soldiering on with the forum and the skullcasts and such. I still haven't really accepted it. I must be in denial. Hopefully little by little I can come to terms with it...
  3. Oburi

Also agree. The best parts for sure.
  4. Oburi

You are indeed late to the proverbial party, my friend. The Castlevania/Berserk discussions were all the rage about 2 years ago.
  5. Oburi

Patreon Revival - New Tiers, New Perks, New Podcasts

That’s right! Amazing banner Grail. Love it
  6. Oburi

What Are You Playing?

Actually I haven’t since I’m playing it at my buddies house on his PS5. One of those games we both want to see so we only play when we get together and unfortunately he’son vacation for 2 weeks. So that sucks. But the few hours I put in were great. Just like the first two. Strangers Wrath is...
  7. Oburi

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Along with everything else the Suikoden games got right, I also think the music, particularly Suikoden II, is some of the best rpg music ever..
  8. Oburi

SkullKast 114: Magic (Vol 25-1)

I really like the Yojimbo/Seven Samurai reference. Makes sense.
  9. Oburi

What Are You Playing?

Playing the new Oddworld: Soulstorm. Picks up right where Exodus left off and it’s great. Missed this series so much.
  10. Oburi

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Me too! And I remember the guy that fought for that stupid line didn’t even speak Japanese. He had no business making translation suggestions.
  11. Oburi

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Excellent change! I hated that friggin line.
  12. Oburi

I just hope for the future that dream Aaz or dream Griffith have better taste in television. The...

I just hope for the future that dream Aaz or dream Griffith have better taste in television. The Indian girl can stay though.
  13. Oburi

I’ve been trying to write my dreams down immediately and remember as much as possible because...

I’ve been trying to write my dreams down immediately and remember as much as possible because supposedly that helps one have more control and awareness in future dreams. This one was especially vivid and most of it i can account for. Walters dream comment in the spooky thread, Owen Wilson (I...
  14. Oburi

What are you reading?

I was going to say I really have no idea if this is something I would or could read :ganishka:
  15. Oburi

She grabbed two guitars that were mounted on the wall. “ You’re not going to play both of them...

She grabbed two guitars that were mounted on the wall. “ You’re not going to play both of them are you”? I asked. She laughed. “The other is for you”. We sat down and began to play. She was much better than me. “Let me teach you”. She began showing me new chord changes, moving my hand into...
Top Bottom