Recent content by Oburi

1. Oburi

What Are You Playing?

I read that they were working on a rerelease of that (maybe someone told me) but regardless I recently replayed the whole series for my son to see and it was perfectly fine. The first game is certainly outdated by now and some parts can be bland but like Aaz said, with all rpg's the story and...
  2. Oburi

He even does the classic "oop" when someone walks in the room and catches you with your pants down.

He even does the classic "oop" when someone walks in the room and catches you with your pants down.
  3. Oburi

Episode 362

I read that she resembles Griffith from another but that thought never crossed my mind. The reason people are saying this I think is because Griffith was very beautiful for a man, like a woman. He was fair and slender with his long white hair. And this women is also very beautiful. But I don't...
  4. Oburi

The fact that Borat had to interrupt the scene because of where it was going says it all.

The fact that Borat had to interrupt the scene because of where it was going says it all.
  5. Oburi

Just watched the new Borat movie. That Rudy Giuliani scene ... yeesh.

Just watched the new Borat movie. That Rudy Giuliani scene ... yeesh.
  6. Oburi

Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

Is there a size chart for the womens shirt?
  7. Oburi

Episode 362

Seeing this possibility written out just blows my mind. I didn't think Void could be any more badass than he already was. Even as the ancient and cryptic leader of the current God Hand he was still just a tool, an instrument ... a hand of God. And while that truth may remain, this perspective...
  8. Oburi

Episode 362

Maximum chills reading this. Truly epic. That was my first thought. Just as the Incarnation mirrored the Eclipse, the Eclipse seems to be mirroring this event. Both visions must be entirely separate events, as Griffith pointed out. We don't see Skully in the foreground of the first vision...
  9. Oburi

Episode 362

Excellent can't wait. This is going to be a good one :guts:
  10. Oburi

Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

I'll take one of each!
  11. Oburi

Games to look forward to!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiyuden_Chronicle:_Hundred_Heroes I'm so genuinly excited for this. A new Suikoden game (in spirit) by the original director of the first two games and many of the same creative team members. Apparently this is the third highest funded game in kickstarter history...
  12. Oburi

Final SK/Void Theories before new episode?

The Overfiend will be revealed as the ultimate evil that lurks at the depths of the abyss
  13. Oburi

SkullKast Special: A Berserk Expo?! Let's GO!

And to think I ever trusted you :troll: Never again.
  14. Oburi

RIP EVH

You always hear so many great rock guitarists talk about hearing his playing for the first time and how it blew their minds and inspired them. Rip.
  15. Oburi

Our Policy for Berserk Episode Scans

I honestly thought episode scans were already prohibited and had been for years lol. Well, makes sense.
Top Bottom