Oburi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watching old samurai movies. Lone Wolf and Cub on bluray is amazing. Now for Kurosawa
    Reactions: IncantatioN
    IncantatioN
    IncantatioN
    Good luck man! Kurosawa's work is mesmerizing. Also hit up Masaki Kobayashi's Harakiri + Samurai Rebellion, Red Sun and Assassin Samurai or Samurai Assassin (can't remember what it's called).
    Reactions: Oburi
    Oburi
    Oburi
    i will. thank you. Just watched the first in the Samurai trilogy about Musashi. It exceeded my expectations, which weren't very high based on some of the things i'd read. But I thought it was really great. I also watched some perhaps lesser known films, Goyokin and Incident at Blood Pass (starring Mifune AND Shintaru Katsu). Both very good
    IncantatioN
    IncantatioN
    The Samurai Trilogy is a lot of fun. Just great, such a classic. Glad you're having fun with this. Not old school - Twilight Samurai - I think this came out in the 2000's or late 1990's and I remember it for some really good conversations between characters and heartbreaking moments.
    Reactions: Oburi
    Anyone else out of work because of the Cororna Virus?
    jackson_hurley
    jackson_hurley
    I work in a rehab center so since we're part of the health system, we are still open.
    underpileofdeadbodies
    underpileofdeadbodies
    I work for the railroad. We've been handed essential papers to show the police if there is a local stay at home order. Been slow, but its nice knowing we can't be shut down and employment is safe.
    Oburi
    Oburi
    I've been furloughed, which essentially means I still have my job and benefits, but I'm no longer getting paid for not working. Luckily I can collect unemployment which, along with the stimulus and my income taxes which just came in means I should be ok for a while.
    Reactions: Aazealh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom