Odeon's latest activity

• Odeon
    dragonball is extremely popular everywhere. its I think the only anime that literally everyone knows, people who don’t watch anime have...
  • Odeon
    Odeon replied to the thread I’m turning 30.
    whats funny is ive just survived one of the scariest moments of my life in a place called “carpe diem”, it was written on the door in...
  • Odeon
    Odeon reacted to TheItCrOw's post in the thread I’m turning 30 with Like Like.
    Not to go off-track, but how did we end up there when the first movie was so (fairly) serious? I loved the first one but the...
  • Odeon
    Odeon reacted to Grail's post in the thread I’m turning 30 with Like Like.
    My advice would be: don't procrastinate on taking care of your health. It sounds like a cliché, but things really can start to go...
  • Odeon
    Odeon reacted to guuuuuuuuts's post in the thread I’m turning 30 with Like Like.
    My thought is turning 30 basically did fuck all, but I can guarantee that 35 will matter. At some point you will realize you have...
  • Odeon
    Odeon reacted to Walter's post in the thread I’m turning 30 with Like Like.
    Job By 30 you may already have a good idea of the kind of work you like and don't like doing, along with the kind that you're naturally...
  • Odeon
    Odeon replied to the thread I’m turning 30.
    thanks for all the advice yall! didnt expect so much of it hahah very helpful
  • Odeon
    few more months. any advice? I mainly just suddenly feel this excessive need to be an “adult”, like I havent been for 12 years lol...
  • Odeon
    Odeon replied to the thread Your Pandemic Hobby (or Obsession).
    when the pandemic started me and a friend decided to make a manga, we called online to make the script and hired an artist on fiverr...
  • Odeon
    Odeon replied to the thread Sleep Paralysis.
    I think that is sleep paralysis. I had something similar, had a dream i was visiting a castle and everytime a lady dressed in victorian...
  • Odeon
    Odeon replied to the thread Sleep Paralysis.
    like 2-3 months ago I had (not for the first time) real bad sleep paralysis multiple times. The worst one, believe it or not was when I...
Top Bottom