Recent content by Orochi-chan

1. O

Amazingly bad Berserk name spelling

"catchga" reminds me of a Russian word "kachka" meaning quake, shaking, etc. Kjaskar seems like smth plural in Norsk))) Like "Vikings" is VIKINGR, for instance.
  2. O

Do you know Japanese?

For learning and translating I use http://wakan.manga.cz/ this resourse. And my Japanese teacher as well. :serpico: :serpico: :griff:
  3. O

Who plays RPGs? What's your favorite?

Re: Who play's RPG's? What's your favorite? FFVII stands for my favourite... :griff: - Sephiroth) vs :serpico: - Cloud Strife) Then Xenogears with superb plot and atmosphere (kill those jumps!) Then I bet FF IX, IV, VII, Breath of Fire 3, Breath of Fire 4. This is the way I feel. :griff:
  4. O

Fans of other anime/mangas?

I say Berserk Neon Genesis Evangelion Hellsing Dragon Ball Z (I watched it in Polish... my first acquaintance with French and Polish in the same time) (series) Akira (Katsuhiro Otomo rules!) Ghost in the Shell (Masamune ShiroW, you rule too!) Urotsukidoji (since then I'm a kind of Hentai liker...
  5. O

Where are you from?

I'm from Russia, Kursk) *All the Berserk fans worldwide, Grab my hand and let's unite)))*
  6. O

Who likes metal music??

If you ask me, I started with things like Benediction, Sepultura, Kreator, Slayer, Napalm Death, and the Death itself (Chuck R.I.P.). Then I got into Blind Guardian and Demons and Wizards. Then I got onto finns like Sonata Arctica, Children of Bodom and Nightwish. Then things like Behemoth (yes...
  7. O

Berserk Manga Original Fan Soundtrack

Oh yeah...) That's better, guyz.) Sure, the "more ambient than anything" pieces are sure to come... maybe, in 2 weeks. *buried under the great burden of living and working... and, of course, studying)))* :griff: Dziekuje, velkij meistrz sztuk valki) *I'm not sure I'm spellin' them correctly...
  8. O

:griff: To jest bardzo dobrze!))) *("That's very good" in Polish))* :griff:
  9. O

Thanks for comments) If I go for broke about the next Berserk volumes, sure I'll do more ambient things. But... Will there be any next tracks, I wonder? I'm hoping so, but kind of not sure. You guyz from here don't seem to be much interested in anything but colouring stuff))) So if you guys give...
  10. O

My Wallpapers

Very not bad, buddy. I don't know about you folks, but I've built some kind of style using the "fade" option in late versions of Photoshop. Sure the "Variations" option will be useful the same way. But my skills are lame. Please improve your skills, so that you can astonish us with some really...
  11. O

Sure, how can a fan of Gackt and Atsushi Sakurai, in the same time Final Fantasy and Guilty Gear, in the same time Dream Theater and Children of Bodom create NOT sumthin' videogamish? But thanx anyway, now I know which sides must be improved. :miura: You know, I'm a fan of Final Fantasy VII.)...
  12. O

BERSERK ELEGIES

Thank you, kind sir. In terms of music... look through what I've got in the topic "Berserk Original Fan Soundtrack" or smth like this. I bet I won't let you down)))
  13. O

Behold my Mighty Hand))) :zodd: Dear lambs of God, at last I have finished my project. :griff: And NOW you can all behold what's given above in the topic))) Please click here: http://www.berserkworld.org/music.html Thanx a lot to Keishiko-chan. Your efforts were tremendous, therefore... I THANK...
  14. O

BERSERK ELEGIES

Yo, ppl!) I've just finished a project of mine, so now I can share it with you, Dears) I'm playing Gackt all day) Enjoy) Berserk ~Elegies~ ~Volume 1~ ~The Black Swordsman~ One’s fate is monstrous, brings forth dusk. The sun will never rise. The hell, which sinks from skylit tusk, Leads to the...
  15. O

Berserk flash movie

MegaFUN! I love Demon Guts bitin' Griff by the brain)))))))) But the Heman part was really awesome!!! :guts: :guts: :guts:
Top Bottom