Berserk Manga Original Fan Soundtrack

Orochi-chan

The Hill of Swords welcomes you...I shall be there
Behold my Mighty Hand))) :zodd:
Dear lambs of God, at last I have finished my project. :griff:
And NOW you can all behold what's given above in the topic)))
Please click here:
http://www.berserkworld.org/music.html
Thanx a lot to Keishiko-chan. Your efforts were tremendous, therefore... I THANK YOU :casca: :casca: :casca:
want a pic - click THE PIC,
want sum muzak - click the link below))) :beast:
One more thing - please do not download them in more than 2 streams...))) :isidro: :isidro: :isidro:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The links for "22. The Eve of the Eclipce" and "24. Storm of Death" are incorrect. For the track 22 it's because the word "eclipse" is misspelled with a 'c', but for the other one I don't know.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Funkmasta Zeph said:
That had a kickin retro game feel to it.

I had the same impression on some tracks, they gave off a very "videogamish" feel. I didn't find the OFT particularly adapted to Berserk though, but that's just me. Not bad overall for something done by a single person with limited resources.

Orochi-chan

Sure, how can a fan of Gackt and Atsushi Sakurai, in the same time Final Fantasy and Guilty Gear, in the same time Dream Theater and Children of Bodom create NOT sumthin' videogamish? But thanx anyway, now I know which sides must be improved. :miura:
You know, I'm a fan of Final Fantasy VII.) And Uematsu Nobuo as well)))
Maybe it's only my feel and impressions I embodied...)

de99ial

de99ial
Pictures are great. I like it. About music - downloading. After listening i will comment.

One thing - can You do whole tracks in one archive to download?

EDIT

OK already listened. My opinion.

Tracks are good but to much electronic-techno in them. Some places guitar don't fit, and drums are too quick. To much beat.

But two of them are really great - Breath of Freedom and Crimson Behelit. These are really good and i like them most. Mayby because there are most ambient of all (i really like ambient).

If You will do same tracks in future make more ambient and industrial, less techno and pop.

Orochi-chan

Thanks for comments)
If I go for broke about the next Berserk volumes, sure I'll do more ambient things. But...
Will there be any next tracks, I wonder? I'm hoping so, but kind of not sure. You guyz from here don't seem to be much interested in anything but colouring stuff))) So if you guys give me some reasons to continue that I consider reasonable, you'll get a whole lot of them))) Still not sure about video versions of them - played LIVE, but this won't be a real problem for me.

:griff: :griff: :griff:

Orochi-chan

Oh yeah...) That's better, guyz.) Sure, the "more ambient than anything" pieces are sure to come... maybe, in 2 weeks. *buried under the great burden of living and working... and, of course, studying)))* :griff: Dziekuje, velkij meistrz sztuk valki) *I'm not sure I'm spellin' them correctly, it's been a while since I dealt with Polish, y'know*

Top Bottom