Recent content by Panicfactorx

1. P

New Berserk animation project confirmed

The parts of the manga I want to see animated - Golden Age, and the first time we see Schierke summoning the four elemental kings. I would like to see the whole story though, beginning to end. Its a shame some random multi million dollar company doesn't just say "hey this looks like fun! lets...
  2. P

The Moonlight Boy

I misunderstood the scene where Schierke summons the water spirit in Enoch village. "I am kindred of the water, the spirit of the river that runs through this land". She also later tells the water to assemble under her and she uses the word 'kindred'. I wasn't realizing that she was still...
  3. P

The Moonlight Boy

Wow! This thread just consumed two hours! But I wanted to be sure to read the entire thing before continuing.... I'm pulling loosely hear, but: the boy in his astral form reminds me of a spirit (ie: the sylphs, salamanders, etc...) and I wonder (since the moon was out) if the child's nature is...
  4. P

Zodd's backstory?

I agree with Aazealh, Zodd isn't cheating! Anyone who makes it to his apostle form should feel honored that he feels them worthy of his full strength. Zodd is just totally BA anyway. I'm a huge fan, simply because he takes orders from no one (save Femto) and is ready to give people the...
  5. P

What will Falconia be like?

The "logic" of the old world has ended. Gods, monsters, and other astral entities have been integrated into the new world. Anything seems possible. I came from a strongly religious background (SDA if anyone knows what that is). My old religion had a certain understanding of Revelation (a long...
  6. P

Episode 312

She's a wild god with a sense of self depreciating humor, I don't know, we could spend months debating our opinions...hah! :badbone: Anyway we'll just have to see! :guts:
  7. P

Episode 312

True that Her benevolence could just be from curiosity. The last scene, Schierke's astral vision, I got the feeling Isma was throwing up some power (being territorial) when she felt Schierke's power... but I guess its only speculation at this point... HAHA! :ubik:
  8. P

Episode 312

No, but all beasties in the Berserk world have at least two forms. Yet at the same time the idol could be a misrepresentation... just a thought...
  9. P

Episode 312

The sea god looks a bit like Chuthulu. I wonder if Miura meant to do that? Of course anything aquatic could be represented by the Octopus, but it seems to be a reference to the Old Ones. The episode is pretty interesting. I'm under the impression Isma is the sea god... or like a fragment of the...
Top Bottom