Recent content by PeachPaper

1. P

Mass Effect 3 [Spoilers]

I can see that. But it isn't the game itself that I am saying is bad. The way it was handled and the fact that it seems as though they didn't really do as good of a job as the other two. One of the writers is known to be one of the worst authors, , and I am not impressed by how they try to make...
  2. P

Mass Effect 3 [Spoilers]

I don't think that is a really fare statement to make, criticizing my reasoning for not wanting to play a game. I feel let down by a game that I genuinely looked forward to. That's really all there is to it.
  3. P

Mass Effect 3 [Spoilers]

Disagreement over the way they handled the DLC and endings. Just not what I had expected of the series, in terms of quality and care for the fanbase. I will probably play it somewhere down the line, but as of right now, they lost me.
  4. P

Berserk Saga Project News

The scene of Griffith in the ballroom? I wouldn't say "yuck" is the right term...it looks fine to me :/
  5. P

The Witcher 2

My boyfriend played it on PC and insists that it is one of the best western RPG's ever made. Of course, it is said to be better than the first one by far. It is coming out next month on the 360, so I plan on finally giving it a play through. Not buying Mass Effect 3 (out of protest) has left me...
  6. P

Berserk Saga Project News

This trailer definitely looks much better to me, no awkward CGI like the first one had. I am excited to see this one, especially the hundred-man-slayer scene. I just wish I could be in Japan to see it the day it hits theaters :/
Top Bottom