Recent content by Personbot

1. P

Episode 222

Who is Grundbeld? The name is familar but I can't think of who it is.
  2. P

Berserk TV Series - Second season

But jackass is a complete crock of shit. I still believe that all the people on that show should be shot and the world would be a better place because of it.
  3. P

I e-mailed Anime Works about if the rumour has any truth to it or not well just have to wait and see if they respond. Hopefully with some good news.
  4. P

If they make a 2nd series it should finish volume 13, volume 14 then go back to volume 1 (chapters 2 and 3) then volumes 2 and 3 and then go back to 15 up to the end of the 2nd Eclipse. You can get away with a lot more on TV these days then you could back when the first series was aired so they...
  5. P

Episode 221

Re:cap.221 She probably could of avoided and/or stoped the attacks from the Arm Cannon and Dragon Slayer if she really wanted to but she knew that she wouldn't be affected so she didn't bother.
  6. P

Battle Royale

Battle Royale has got a cinema release in Australia. ;D Its only one cinema in Sydney but its better then nothing. The thing I liked about it most is that at times it made you think, "if I was in a situation where I had to kill my best friend in order to survive what would I do?" Its not like...
  7. P

What is that Midland story thing?

If God Hand only appeared after the Gaiseric Empire and people believe that the Skull Knight is Gaiseric, add the fact that Skull Knight eats the Behelits it could be that he is somehow responsible for the creation of God Hand. On the subject of people with 6 fingers, there was a guy at my...
  8. P

Who was Gatsu having sex with in Vol 1?

Its been a while since I've read volume 14 but when Gatts first becomes the Black Swordsman and fights that monster that attacks them at Godo's place I remember him being very similar to the way he was at the start of the series. I remember him saying something along the lines of "I'm going to...
Top Bottom