Recent content by petezilla

1. P

Episode 233

thx for the scans again. Locus looks just like a praying mantis crossed with the T1000.
  2. P

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) No it's more like ages of empire with the elephants and all.
  3. P

Episode 233

It feels more like Schierke is the leader of the gang then Gatts.
  4. P

Episode 233

He should change it so demons impregnate men it would be funnier. I wonder if it will be enough for Silat to lose complete faith in his king. Behelit asking for scan directions in here is like asking the way to hell.
  5. P

Episode 233

I really hope that Silat and his Tapasa join Gattses small band. Since Rakshas has no time to play with them they'll live long enough to see their leader get killed. After that the Kushans all start panicing and flee the country or get eaten and Silat and his bald buds just wander the land and...
  6. P

Episode 233

I couldn't believe people were confused about the running trio and I think they did it on purpose so I tried to add a bit more to the confusion but lets change to a better subject now.
  7. P

Episode 233

It's explanation. Anyone who read the last chapter figured out that they were chasing after Rakshas and that they already knew Locus was in the city it's surprising how many so called Berserk fans don't read their chapters with much attention.
  8. P

Episode 233

Nah I don't think they know Locus is even in the city let alone he's so close to their lord.
  9. P

Episode 226

I think Grunbeld's true form will look like this.
  10. P

god hand who would you be

I like Void the most he's every farmers scarecrowbabe of the month.
  11. P

Can apostles return to human?

Yes Roshinu came down allright right on the floor of the human world.
  12. P

The Hawk of Light

You might want to put spoilers ahead in your post boonhead.
  13. P

The Hawk of Light

I think Griffith will definetly become king before the end of the manga. And I'm also quite convinced that when he become's king he's gonna make it a reign of terror. Gutt's army you can't call 10 men an army. I think he'll need some help from the kushan army to face Griffiths army
  14. P

godo and DS

Since fairys and troll's walk around in midland I think it's safe to assume that there really are dragons.
  15. P

Get Backers

The closest thing to getbackers would be black cat.
Top Bottom