Recent content by Rayyantis

1. R

Gutts Drawings

I did... I know it's very long... but it's ok since she didn't see Berserk... ;)
  2. R

Has Griffiths proved himself?

Yeah... I want to see that too... ^____^ I want him to fight Gutts and have revenge and kick his ass... Then SK will lend Gutts some secrets and stuff then Gutts will become soooo powerful.... YEAH BABY.... ^_________^
  3. R

I've got a question

No.. It's OK man... :) I was joking... ;D
  4. R

Gutts Drawings

loooool... Yeah right.... If Gutts saw this he may kill her.... >____< Yeah... I said so... ^____^
  5. R

I've got a question

now it's not... Thanks man.... u were v.helpful.... :) and kind,,, except: :'( But u did grat after that.... Thanx :)
  6. R

Gutts Drawings

I hope so... Although they are big fans of Saint Seiya... They draw Gutts coz I made a compitition.... >___< Not that what I ment... I ment It's a girl's drawing... See how Gutts holding th sword... see his left hand... he looks so gay....!!!! Gutts Is Gay....!!!!! >____<
  7. R

I've got a question

mmmm.... So u agree with me that it was confusing... ::) I like to use many question marks... And it appears that it is an emotion(?+?+?).. So u do like the dry talking... without emotions and stuff.... I see the emotions a cool stuff... So the reader will know exactly how I feel... 8) And I...
  8. R

Gutts Drawings

Hi... Here are two Gutts drawings from one of the forums... I asked them to draw Gutts... They did good... This one from #KEN# : It was v.good, but this is not Gutts's looks... KEN has an excuse... he didn't see Berserk... ::) And this one from one girl called Fujin : she has 2...
  9. R

I've got a question

Another question guys... ;) There is something wonder in my mind.... I remember in the first episode: The scene that was in the bar.... There were 2 men chating... and one of them said to the other man: All this(he means the whole mess) happened since Giriffith became a king..... :o...
  10. R

I've got a question

looooooool.... Thank God it's not... :P
  11. R

I've got a question

Well for alot of your questions just search the boards for your answer, ahaaaaaa.... I see now... Thanks alot man... that solve alot of stuff couse head-ech... ;) mmmmmmmmm... I'm not sure about this one... their reputaion...? then why didn't Zod join him in the beginning in the cave when he...
  12. R

I've got a question

No, I mean it guys.... -What the hell with the new Girifith...? - Why do all the legends follow Giriffith2...??
  13. R

I've got a question

That's what every body know... But Giriffith semmed CONFUSED for the first time...!!!!! I don't know... But he didn't seem the Giriffith I know...!!! U did graet... That's what I understood, so I wanted to make sure.... U guys r the best..... OTHER QUESTIONS: -What the hell with the new...
  14. R

I've got a question

OH...MY.......................... GOD.... THE HELL WITH THE BLACK HORSE....... small questions.... I read the lost chapter... I had 1-18 pages... I don't know if there r more or not... but I have questions: - REALLY I didn't get it.... Why did Girrifith become Femto...? - "The Idea"... What is...
  15. R

I've got a question

Thanxs you were quite helpeful.... mmmmmmmm.... so I can have Beresrk maga as comics at last...... ;D it's a wonderful thing to treasure, instead of saving them in the hard disk and CDs... and how long do u think that the black horse will take to release all the volumes.... 1-28...?
Top Bottom