Gutts Drawings

Rayyantis

The Black Swordsman
Hi...

Here are two Gutts drawings from one of the forums...
I asked them to draw Gutts...
They did good...

This one from #KEN# :
gatts-fnsh3.jpg

It was v.good, but this is not Gutts's looks... KEN has an excuse... he didn't see Berserk... ::)

And this one from one girl called Fujin :
gustanime.jpg

she has 2 excuses...
1. She is a girl...  ;)
2. She didn't see Berserk too...  ::)

Thanx...  :)

Those are pretty damn impressive all the same, I would like to see pictures from these people after reading Berserk. I think reading the series would be better for inspiration for them because the art in the Manga is obviously superior

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Wow those are fucking nice. For people who haven't watched/read berserk, those drawings are pritty good, even though they aren't Guts style poses. I like how in the 2nd picture, Guts has that samurai thing going there :p.

1. She is a girl...

Sexist arn't we ::).

Rayyantis

The Black Swordsman
Those are pretty damn impressive all the same, I would like to see pictures from these people after reading Berserk. I think reading the series would be better for inspiration for them because the art in the Manga is obviously superior
I hope so... Although they are big fans of Saint Seiya... They draw Gutts coz I made a compitition.... >___<

Sexist arn't we .
Not that what I ment... I ment It's a girl's drawing... See how Gutts holding th sword... see his left hand... he looks so gay....!!!!

Gutts Is Gay....!!!!! >____<

Rayyantis said:
Not that what I ment... I ment It's a girl's drawing... See how Gutts holding th sword... see his left hand... he looks so gay....!!!!

Gutts Is Gay....!!!!! >____<

You could just say "Graceful". ;D

Those are very good, especially if they havent even seen/read berserk. But ahs anyone else noticed the size of the swords hilt in the 2nd pic?

Top Bottom