Recent content by saaken

1. S

A Hirasawa-inspired piece I composed for Berserk

Re: Some original music I wrote for Berserk that's very good, keep up the good work.
  2. S

Episode 356

Achilles's heel could be the demon's child spirit still residing in griffith maybe? dragons are fascinating creatures, it can be interesting to see how they can be exploited in berserk universe.
  3. S

Episode 356

it's a possibility, but how about humans, will they be able to survive in a completely distorted reality? in a world that goes beyond human imagination? Griffith wanted a kingdom to rule upon,can it be possible in a transcendental world? with your hypothesis,maybe the god hand would want the...
  4. S

Episode 356

yes there is still a lot to discover. Maybe it is some force fueled by something that even the idea of evil and the god hand can't control. Maybe it's part of the plan and a risk that had to be taken in order for griffith to have his own kingdom, the world is in the age of darkness anyway...
  5. S

Episode 356

your ideas are interesting .But are you sure all astral creatures can be killed? i'm not so sure, maybe others can keep re spawning, these are ethereal creatures after all. Continuously flooded by humans subconscious. And if as you said the objective is to let the spirit tree merge entirely...
  6. S

Little Things You Love About Berserk

Berserk is so fascinating in all aspects. It is very complete and what i admire is the art design of the whole series. I mean i love the last issues of the manga with the fantasia arc cause it adds so many characters and creatures. Also the concept of magic is very interesting in berserk as...
  7. S

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

hi, i think irvine is a very interesting character , we don't know much about his past and he make me very curious to know more about him. His design is really cool.
  8. S

Looking for a track from Berserk (2017)

Hello everyone, does anyone know the name of the peaceful piece of music you can hear in the second season , you can hear it for example when the group first meet with flora or when schierke cries in Guts arms. I looked up the OST of the second season but it wasn't there. thanks.
Top Bottom