Recent content by scatteredpicks

1. S

Statue Art of war to sell

I'm try my best; Grovel let's talk! :daiba: As for as why I"m selling it, Well you know, for us creative artist one thing that is always lacking is compensation. :judo: Bottom line is "it's hard to put a price on our work!"
  2. S

Statue Art of war to sell

hi, i also had some Art of War statues for sell; guts and slan guts berserker exclusive 1 with crocodile base femto rebirth armor berserk normal edition gurunbred normal black swordsman attack form exclusive guts and farness zodd 1. with wing black swordsman magun exclusive black...
  3. S

Casca and Gurunberd Statue For Sale

Re: Casca and Gurunberd Statue For Sale & Puck & prices I'm also selling an AOW Puck Fishing Set and a Dor-ray-mo Puck and Guts Berserker Limited (Crocodile Base) http://homepage.mac.com/jenchu/PhotoAlbum5.html If you are interested email me at either scattered_picks@yahoo.com or...
  4. S

Casca and Gurunberd Statue For Sale

I'm selling a Casca Hawk Solider Bloody Version and Gurunberd Limited Edition Red Soldier Statue.   Both statues are in mint condition.  There are no damages.  Comes in the orignal AOW box.  Casca Hawk Solider Bloody Version has no serial number on it.  Gurunber Limited Edition Red Solider...
Top Bottom