Statue Art of war to sell

Hello,

I sell several of my statue Art of war :judo:.(I would like to acquire new but I need money)
The statue are:

Zoddo Human Exclusive version (Lighter Skin Tone) :zodd:
Griffith Millennium Falcon II (Limited Purple Hair & Red Base with Zoddo Relief Coin) :griff:
Griffith Millennium Falcon "The Shooting Star Night" (Limited Edition - Silver Armor) :griff:

Contact me by mail if you are interested:
kramermacnico@hotmail.fr

See you soon

hi,

i also had some Art of War statues for sell;

guts and slan

guts berserker exclusive 1 with crocodile base

femto rebirth

armor berserk normal edition

gurunbred normal

black swordsman attack form exclusive

guts and farness

zodd 1. with wing

black swordsman magun exclusive

black swordsman maken exclusive

boscone normal

wyald

guts hawk soldier (red cape)

email me if interested at scattered_picks@yahoo.com :ganishka:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Wow scatteredpicks, that's a pretty impressive collection you have there! I hope you are selling those babies for a damn good reason and not for anything silly like a new car or cocaine or something like that. I know that Grovel is looking for that berserker with croc base so give him a good deal.

handsome rakshas said:
Wow scatteredpicks, that's a pretty impressive collection you have there! I hope you are selling those babies for a damn good reason and not for anything silly like a new car or cocaine or something like that. I know that Grovel is looking for that berserker with croc base so give him a good deal.

I'm try my best; Grovel let's talk! :daiba:
As for as why I"m selling it, Well you know, for us creative artist one thing that is always lacking is compensation. :judo:
Bottom line is "it's hard to put a price on our work!"

handsome rakshas said:
I know that Grovel is looking for that berserker with croc base so give him a good deal.

scatteredpicks said:
I'm try my best; Grovel let's talk! :daiba:

Thanks for the plug Handsome, but just won the one I mentioned on YJA.

Hope you get a good price for your statues scatteredpicks.

Top Bottom