Recent content by SeedofKings

1. S

Imitation of Berserk

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster/posts?page=2 This is also from the same project. (Kingdom Death learn more at Kingdom-Death.com because its cool...no money exchanged hands for this plug :troll: )
  2. S

A Rather Berserk/Miura-esque Evil Dead Reference

I can't wait for this movie! And wow, that is one creepy beastie. Very Apostle-esque.
  3. S

Stupid things you did as a kid

I'll never know what got me thinking I was a master snake handler at the age of 7. In the woods and ditches out back of our house or out on the nature trails during summer camp, I was grabbing snakes and handling them like a fool. Could have been bit a dozen times. Yeesh...
  4. S

Kickstarter - Kingdom Death: Monster

True but you could always order the "stone face" bases and assemble him on that. :carcus:
  5. S

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

:guts: Obviously. But I think I may be the only one who voted for :isidro: yeah he's overly wacky in a lot of ways, but I think he's got a lot of dramatic potential as well. <-Possibly in denile.
  6. S

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster/posts?page=2 Yup pretty much exact. :guts:
  7. S

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

May have been their intent, but they just made everything...less flashy, and very confusing, especially for people who are new to the Berserk fandom. I was hoping to use the Berserk films to introduce my friends and family to the work...yeeesh.
  8. S

It will be a while before we see the fruits of the project's labors, with their target release deck being November 2013, the final judgement will have to wait. That being said, he released an amazing bunch of new models as the Kickstarter climbed the ranks, including a character who was a...
  9. S

How did Ganishka become so powerful?

Good grief! Aaz you may just have to start teaching a LIT course on Berserk for us eager but confused fans. Maybe it just felt chaotic and random upon my re-reading of the work, but the way you summed it up here is both simple and clear. Thanks for the help! @Apostlebob Like you said he went...
  10. S

How did Ganishka become so powerful?

Disclaimer: It certainly isn't my intention to go over old material here, so if there is a thread already opened on the subject just direct me and delete the thread please. I've searched over this site's threads, the excellent glossary, and many sites besides, but no where can i find an...
  11. S

What Are You Playing?

Am knee deep in my favorite Christmas Present, Dark Souls on PS3 its everything I've heard and then some! :ubik:
  12. S

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

Wow, you're words give me some hope DirectDK, the first film left me more then a little cold. It felt like one big 76 minute (and why the heck only have that long a running time anyway?) preview, so I hope there is something akin to actual pacing in the second movie. Are you sure the CG was...
  13. S

The normal figures are a standard 35MM scale, making them just a bit taller then your average Warhammer figure. That may give you some sense of scale for the ordinary figures, but by extension that means your lookings at quite a bit of shelf room for the larger monstrosities...
  14. S

1:1 scale replica of Guts DRAGON SLAYER!!!

It can NOT be coincidence that this thread was started on my birthday! Put me down as a very enthusiastic maybe. This is shaping up to be the year of berserk for me and I would absolutely adore owning such a work of art. I wouldn't be able to put anything down till Summer for such a price, but...
  15. S

[Art of War] Guts & Casca RED version. 30 prices ww.

Guts looks a little odd to be sure, but that will be a interesting piece to display... Too many funds promised elsewhere for me right now, pass.
Top Bottom