Recent content by serpico69

1. S

Griffith vs Serpico

What if causality dictates that he loses?
  2. S

Griffith vs Serpico

1v1 duel. No armor. No special equipment. Griffith (Golden Age) has his sabre. Serpico (Present) has his rapier. Who wins? Aside from his bouts with Guts, Serpico has only fought in duels against weak noblemen. Furthermore, he only uses his Sylph sword after he obtains it. He seems to be...
  3. S

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

This is so cruel. I cant leave out Serpico, Judeau or Griffith. Why 2 options dammit
  4. S

Coolest moment in ALL of Berserk ?

What would your best/most badass/most emotionally powerful moment be in all of Berserk (any arc) ??? Mine would have to be Griffith collapsed in the snow after Guts abandons him. That or when Serpico takes a swing at Daiba. Or even when he stands before Zodd.
  5. S

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

Any of the War demons lancers division. Except Borkoff. Fuck that guy
  6. S

At what point in the Golden Arc did Guts surpass Griffith in swordsmanship?

Well... I think its intersesting to see what would have happened in their rematch if Griffith's sabre didn't snap in two in the first second. But I think the reason why Guts undoubtedly won was that while Griffith was utterly livid at that moment, Guts was unnaturally calm; Just like how in...
  7. S

Whats stopping Serpico from one shotting Zodd?

If his wind just cuts effortlessly couldnt he just take one swipe at zodd and lop of his head? :zodd:
  8. S

Serpico vs Silat

Who would win in a 1v1 Silat or Serpico (with sylph equipment) ?? Silat fought off an apostle (rakshas :rakshas:) so he's pretty fuckin good And Serpico has had Guts on the ropes a couple times before and he's slain a kelpie. :serpico: Either way, it'd be a cool fight. But who would win?
Top Bottom