Recent content by Shirukei

1. S

Charlotte and the Egg

That was cool :serpico: Say, who's gonna be the next apostle now :miura:
  2. S

Picture from Episode 264

This shows that how polluted the air is. ::) Perhaps it was meant for everyone to post their creative edits/colorings of the latest episode.
  3. S

Picture from Episode 264

Upload it to http://www.imageshack.us/ or http://www.photobucket.com then show us your stuff. :miura:
  4. S

Episode 264

I shalt go to Serpico's Butchery instead  :badbone:
  5. S

Episode 264

Therefore, it turned into a random pic thread.
  6. S

Nice opening picture

Now I wanna look at THAT :carcus:
  7. S

Here is a picture I'm trying to color...

Cool! :serpico: The fog looked quite wierd though, seems more like the Dakas' aura or something.
  8. S

Is there any weapon (or object) that can stand against the DS in skilled hands?

Mentioning about the elemental axe, Serpico's wind elemental sword might be on par with the DS in the hands of Serpico. Besides, its full potential and lethality to withstand physical damage hasn't been proven yet. Who knows if Serpico might set up a duel against Guts again? :carcus: Reminds me...
  9. S

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Nice presentation, I really liked the music and way you ended it. :carcus:
  10. S

Ganishka's end?

Now, why couldn't i think about that previously, thanks for the making it clear, Aaz :troll:
  11. S

Starstruck

That was......wow :isidro:
  12. S

Is there any weapon (or object) that can stand against the DS in skilled hands?

We will see pure skills after both of their weapons break and the duel changed its course from sword fighting to bare-handed wrestling. :zodd: Apostle Zodd vs Guts with Berserker Armour
  13. S

Ganishka's end?

Skull Knight: This was something I intended to wield... Skull Knight: ...solely for the purpose of entombing those beings... in the absymal vortex. Isn't it slaying the GHs the main purpose the sword? If he assumed it had the powers to slay a GH, why not a mere apostle?
  14. S

Episode 264

I wasn't even complaining at all, just to actually state out the fact that I am still not used to waiting yet as I had only waited about like 2 episodes since i read the manga from Volume 1 (and got really hooked on) a couple of weeks ago. Yup, it was truly a bliss that SK.net existed. :carcus:
Top Bottom