Recent content by Slan_wings

1. S

Recommendations for Manga

I was looking through manga to import and got to looking into a series called sidooh that takes place in edo era and is just as dirty and violent as berserk about 2 kids who leave their village after their mother dies of cholora with their fathers sword only to be sold to a religious cult by a...
  2. S

Episode 308

Of course the dead spirits could also possess roderick's ship and have both ships collide then have to swim to the island. Since I don't think Guts could stop Roderick's ship being possessed since Guts & Casca are a torch to the dead. :magni:
  3. S

Favorite Volume?

My favorite volumes would be 12 when Slan is appearing out of the faces & V34 showing dragons and more dragons plus slan's domain. :slan: course my choices could be biased for a character. In terms of volume for sheer violence I'd say volume 13.
  4. S

Volume 34 cover

I just got my berserk v34 and is it me or does this volume feel thicker than v33? also what do you think of nobunaga no shinobi & the war manga before the shinobi ad I would love to know the name of it. also glad to see suicide island get a promo ad as well.
  5. S

Episode 307

I hope to see some Farnese funny moments in the island full of elves and puck's descriptions are proven overexaggerated. I think its been too long since Farnese has been happily surprised.
  6. S

Ask Aaz!

Which of the assistants drew which part in v33 of the manga? Why doesnt dark horse credit any of the assistants creditted in the japanese version?
  7. S

Ask Aaz!

I ment them as an example since there must be other enclaves of slan's followers all over midland and kushan empires.
  8. S

Ask Aaz!

Since griffith has followers any chance of seeing slan's followers joing griffith's ranks,since the heretics at albion did say she prophesied griffith's return?
  9. S

Someone's working on an American Berserk screenplay

I wonder howd they film guts being raped as a kid and other instances of torture but I think the torture could be passed since saw can get away with it the sex not so much :troll:
  10. S

Ask Aaz!

aaz do you think slan ever visits her followers a la fire goddess subjects in their dreams via succubus or some other mythos the citizens have created in the "pagan" orgies?
  11. S

Episode 306

What, is the v35 preview page going to be in the back of v34?
  12. S

New Berserk Anime pics fake or real you decide...

Well if it was canned then there would be no consequence?
  13. S

Elfhelm: What we DO know about it

I have no idea how i missed those panels in v27 in the japanese tankubon I have :schnoz: I hope we get to see some pixies play a few tricks on puck when he gets back.
  14. S

New Berserk Anime pics fake or real you decide...

I asked John from AN about this and his opinion and here it is I know it might not add much but I'd think he'd have at least some clue on it
  15. S

List of creatures in the "New World"

What were the creatures cleaning in the attic of the house after the trolls wrecking havoc scenes?
Top Bottom