Recent content by SpanishInquisitor

1. SpanishInquisitor

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

We can only hope... but Wolfsmund is proof that a Miura assistant can strike out on their own.
  2. SpanishInquisitor

Berserk's Unresolved Plot Threads

Theresia. One of the oldest loose threads.
  3. SpanishInquisitor

What kind of creature is the Sea God?

I'm really tempted to say it was a big stupid jellyfish. On a more serious note though, I guess it was a being similar to apostles and yet not, something shaped by the collective fears of humanity (The sea is actually very spooky, ever seen it at night?). So while it's not an apostle it still...
  4. SpanishInquisitor

Episode 364

Well, this hit like a truck. Bravo. Also I could not help but notice that in a twisted way, this is like the pre-sacrifice imaginated life of a crippled Griffith being part of Guts and Casca's family... Right before armor Griffith appeared and told him to get on with it.
  5. SpanishInquisitor

What Are You Playing?

NieR Replicant remake has sucked my time out of me. Game is a worthy prequel of automata. Plus there's Iron Will for the CLANG if one wishes so.
  6. SpanishInquisitor

What Are You Playing?

Hm, yeah. You are right, you can only do so much action with that kind of engine... or exploration (The Mako's right front wheel again!) But oh boy do I miss the big stupid jellyfish moments in the sequels.
  7. SpanishInquisitor

Brainsss....

Brainsss....
  8. SpanishInquisitor

What Are You Playing?

ME2 vs 1 seems to be at its root a pacing problem. Where as ME1 is a old school bioware RPG (think it shares half of the engine with Dragon Age 1) where you can shoot stuff, the EA brand sequels 2 (and 3) has more of a shooting game pace.(Unless you are mining for stuff, in that case it's a web...
  9. SpanishInquisitor

What Are You Playing?

Not to mention the ton of story-wise carryovers from ME1. Plus you get to know the galaxy's craziest honorary uncle.
  10. SpanishInquisitor

Episode 364

Even in death, Master Miura had at least one last thing for our eyes to feast. I'm going to raise a toast to this, bravo. Ars longa, vita brevis.
  11. SpanishInquisitor

Any one know what describes a truly dark world?

Bit late to the party, but here's my two cents nonetheless. A truly dark world is represented by the so often quoted translation of the Divine Comedy about the gates of Hell (which were spectaculary rendered by Rodin in bronze), which read "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." What does this...
  12. SpanishInquisitor

Flexing my amateur writing Skills - Spiral Lord (One-shot Fanfic)

Hi, I thought that In lieu of the great Artificer's passing, and to stave boredom, I would write a one-piece and see how my grasp on English (my third language), still holds. I turned out to be... still pretty immature. But here we go. A small piece about one of the oft forgotten background...
  13. SpanishInquisitor

Hello people. New person here.

Hello, SpanishInquisitor here, past mid thirties, actually Spanish, currently writing on my phone and dodging lampposts so pardon my french. My story with Berserk is that of the guy that was always late to things. In early uni some colleague of mine recommended me this manga. Like all good...
  14. SpanishInquisitor

What Are You Playing?

Still playing Binding of Isaac Rebirth, now on the newest expansion, Repentance. My carpal tunnels are asking if there is a merciful god in this cruel life. It has yet another difficulty spike from the vanilla rebirth game. It has more poop and dead babies too. I have yet to revisit the...
Top Bottom