Recent content by Sven Viking

1. Sven Viking

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Interesting that the original leaked info from years ago turned out to be basically 100% correct.
  2. Sven Viking

I don't know much about business in Japan, so that may be the case. If it was a western country, they would already have been negotiating new merchandising deals for a project like this (assuming it's larger than just the ads, of course), and AOW would probably be at work preparing for a spike...
  3. Sven Viking

When was it posted? If after the TV ads, it becomes extremely interesting (since they say "...will be made...").
  4. Sven Viking

Yeah, very unlikely they'd make it asymmetrical. It'd be more work, for one thing. He has 11 spikes in Aazealh's avatar, by the way. Does a new one grow every time he eats a Beherit, or something? Edit: Ah, sorry, misunderstood. Well, still, the 5th spike seems to be centred, so I'd expect it...
  5. Sven Viking

Largely agree with Nirvana. By the way, g0rth mentions that the "Coming Soon" item on the official site is somewhat suspicious. Maybe it's always been there, and I'm just blind, but I didn't notice it last week(?) I've been loading the /cm/ page directly since then.
  6. Sven Viking

Yup, try pausing it on different frames with post-Eclipse Guts. The shading and outlines are of the type produced by 3D cell-shading filters like Illustrate. If you watch the way the soldiers move in the Zodd clip, they're definitely 3D models, too (good ones, though). I do admit, if Griffith...
  7. Sven Viking

Guts and the soldiers in the commercials are definitely cell-shaded CG. Pretty sure the others are, too (Griffith's armour is, at least). That's why they said "Full CG", and part of why I don't mind it. I tend to find it distracting when they mix hand-drawn 2D and cell-shaded 3D, but this is...
  8. Sven Viking

As mentioned, the fact that they modelled Puck and post-Eclipse Caska, plus a gory scene which would have been fine in a web-exclusive clip -- and yet didn't use them -- is further evidence of some larger project. So I guess now we wait for the official announcement.
  9. Sven Viking

He's CG, same as all the other clips. Looks good to me, though. As far as movement, I don't really feel that a 4-second clip of action would have been a good way of introducing him to anyone who may not have read the manga. They might mistake him for just another walking skeleton. He seems...
  10. Sven Viking

I found the Remastered Collection DVD art to be pretty nice :D.
  11. Sven Viking

For some reason, despite the censorship issue, my gut feeling is that it'll be a TV series. Maybe because long OAV series seem rare nowadays?... not sure exactly. I heard a rumour a while back that the leaked shots were from a single Berserk film Studio 4'C was working on. Don't remember where...
  12. Sven Viking

Yeah, it definitely seemed possible before considering the possibility of test footage from a failed 2008 series pitch or whatever, and because of the ambiguous way they communicated things (which was presumably intentional, since they're talking about interpreting clues now). I was just meaning...
  13. Sven Viking

Earlier, some people had been speculating that the "anime project" might refer only to these 15-second ads.
  14. Sven Viking

Considering the obvious inference of the "Berserk: Starts / Rebirth / Stirs" text, if they're actually saying there is a hidden message to interpret (even though he's not talking about the text)... imho, when combined with everything else we know, the only question left is what format the new...
  15. Sven Viking

Machine translation: So many people's followers overseas next week and try to tweet in English somewhere. English people can try asking.
Top Bottom