Recent content by Tabegoro

1. T

Berserk Saga Project News

In Japan, in movie terms, "second new year" refers to the time from the second half of January to February. I know everyone is ripping on the movies (including me), but I am going to go see this one when it comes out as well.
  2. T

I just wanted to add that the lines were pretty faithful in the torture scene because in the manga Griffith uses the exact same lines, which was good. I agree with everything StarKodama said. It's good to see that I am not the only one who thought that. And the ballroom scene DID feel like...
  3. T

I just woke up one minute ago, so I may have some head fog, but I will try to answer everyone's questions. The preview function isn't working for me for some reason, so I hope this thing quotes correctly. Yeah, with the Gennon/Griffith thing, the viewer would have to guess a lot, but they did...
  4. T

Movie Spoilers! No, they did not show the Griffith/Gennon flashback, so the viewer had to guess a little about their relationship before Griffith killed him. The movie had very little character development or character interaction in my opinion. I still enjoyed it though. Guts does talk to...
  5. T

I just saw the second movie. Any questions? #Maybe spoilers# The theater I went to was not in Tokyo because I couldn't find a theater with the movie in my area when I was in Tokyo today, so I went back to my place and went to the theater nearby. There was about 20-30 people total. It was...
  6. T

Well, I didn't count them, but there was an entire 5 minutes of credits with pages of peoples' usernames, so I just thought it was everyone. Needless to say, it was a lot of people. Wow, I would have loved to spent that much on Berserk merchandise. I have to head out to town and see what it...
  7. T

Okay, I just got home from seeing the movie, too. It was badass. It has been out for 12 hours now, so I am surprised there aren't 1000 bootlegs of it floating on the internet now. I live in the mainland, but I am on the outskirts of Tokyo, so my theater wasn't full either. It had a lot of...
  8. T

Yeah, but it was just a gag commercial. It is not even a real dialogue for the movie. It is like those joke commercials from last year trying to sell the manga.
  9. T

Only 2 more weeks. If I can take off a day from work on the weekend, I am definitely going to see it. Anybody else in the Tokyo area going to see it? They have some ticket pre-order bonus things to grab that look kind of neat.
Top Bottom