Recent content by tama chan

1. tama chan

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

Ugh, I'm really glad I stopped watching season 2 after a few episodes. Imagine if that was the image in the book. :magni:
  2. tama chan

This is unfortunate, hopefully this won't set a precedent for things to come, but like Aazealh said it's a real possibility. I'd be curious to know if the reason for this is because Miura feels he doesn't have enough time presently or in the future, to create these backstories for the side...
  3. tama chan

Episode 349

Great episode, I love all the shots of younger Guts here, he looks great! :guts: Him being solitary on the outskirts of town brings back memories of what we are shown, like the bonfire of dreams. Once again, I find the interpretations of the classic fairy tale creatures Miura has drawn to be...
  4. tama chan

I'm hoping for the best like everyone else and that it's something like a filler novel that doesn't pertain too much to the manga and isn't a shortcut to the actual series. I'd be sad if that's not the case as I was also looking forward to seeing some of these characters backstories in detailed...
  5. tama chan

Grail makes doodlies?!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Grail for making this custom avatar! I love Sonia's character in Berserk and she did a great job on this piece, with Sonia day dreaming away. :griffnotevil:
  6. tama chan

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

Looks like crap. Sorry to say it, but every other adaption looked better then this (even the worst moments of the three films). I feel like the Dreamcast game had better animated motion, and yes I'm going there. :iva:
  7. tama chan

The Thread of Zelda

Don't worry, I've done myself in many times already lol. You do get used to the controls eventually, they really utilized every button for something useful. My only small gripe with the game is actually the inventory, Once you start getting loads of items, I wish there was a slightly better...
  8. tama chan

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

That's what I've been hearing Walter. I haven't played it myself yet, but why is this? Is it just made crappy, or unfair?
  9. tama chan

The Thread of Zelda

Yes! I also love that artwork, classic and one of my favorites. :ubik: That sucks Walter, it seems like they are sold out everywhere around this area too. I only got mine because I pre ordered a while ago. It's strange; you would think Nintendo, being in the business for over 30 years would...
  10. tama chan

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

It's sad, I just can't get excited for this. I feel like the first season of the 2016 anime just sucked the life out of it. I feel like if I ever show anyone an adaption of Berserk besides the manga, it will be the 97 version once again. I'm hoping that they at least fixed a few of the problems...
  11. tama chan

The Thread of Zelda

I love that illustration Hitoshura, I wonder if they'll have that in one of the artbooks outside of Famitsu at some point. I've always been a fan of Zelda, and while I haven't played every game in the series, some of my favorites are Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time. I own a Switch (went...
  12. tama chan

Elfhelm: the stage for the next great tragedy

I've been following this thread, and I have to ask Truth: do you think you might want to re-read the manga series again? I'm not saying that to be cheeky, I just feel like maybe you misunderstood some of the characters motives, feelings and the general outlook on them (mainly Guts and Casca). I...
  13. tama chan

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Thanks Walter. I'm going to be honest, it looks fun from what I've watched. I enjoy playing those types of games from time to time, and although some things look pretty ridiculous, I am going to take for what it is. I think I'm most looking forward to fighting the boss battles, it looks like...
  14. tama chan

Dark Horse Releases

Lol very true, like both of you said. I never realized how incorrect some of the spellings and translations were until I found Skullknight back then. One thing I've noticed in a few of my manga volumes is that a couple of pages are also cut off, like a slice of the dialogue and some of the...
  15. tama chan

Dark Horse Releases

I was thinking the same thing. I'm lucky enough to have one of the earlier prints so they line up decent, but if I were in other's shoes I wouldn't waste money re-buying them all again just for alignment. What really matters is the content, which is unchanged. :iva:
Top Bottom