Recent content by thekingswolf

1. T

I've got a question

seriously..... The BlackSwords Man? wow. I truly hope english is not your native language
  2. T

Miuranger

excellent
  3. T

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

yeah but you can't the save it as a .gif and retain the sound.....which is kinda his whole point I think. 10-4 .gif stands for Graphic Interchange Format. It is an image file and cannot have any sound encoded into it. Once you do add sound to the video stream of the file, it can only retain...
  4. T

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

ImageReady is the actual part of PhotoShop that is used for the animation. Most DVD software programs have a screen capture hot key, so just wail on it while the scene is playing and open them up in ImageReady. Now if you are running version 7 or CS, then ImageReady will actually open any...
  5. T

Irmãozinho fofo!!!

something to the effect of "Hello my little brother wanteded! Did you like my avatar? I couldn't tell what went enter and put that image? ^__^" but my translation is a little rough, lol
  6. T

it is here too!!!!!

trans am's rule. I miss my '86. *whine*
  7. T

writing board

heh just kidding. not a bad story, i's just messing with ya cause it seems to be rather easy to get a rise out of ya. God bless ya C, I dug the story
  8. T

drawings

drawing of Timmy from Pitt drawing of a random demon drawing of spawn i did from a cover drawing of a royo image i had that was really small and i drew it bigger and colored it. I usually never color stuff
  9. T

Great news!!Bastard!! vol23 is out!

dang i've gotta check it out. I've never even heard of it til Fetus Ninja told me that is where his avatar came from
  10. T

it is here too!!!!!

dont push it, lol
  11. T

it is here too!!!!!

I wouldn't say I need a car to get women, but I can't deny the fact that it sure as hell helps. nice ride btw 10-4. I dig it the most. ;)
  12. T

Berserk Official Corner

I looked into the source code and got the actual swf location. you talking about this one? http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/step2.swf
  13. T

Berserk TV Series - Second season

lol wow what a thread. You'll forgive me if I didn't get past page 4. It's the same ol debate that i've seen in countless forums since i been followin dbz from the beginning. anime vs manga vs manga vs profit vs demand and blah blah blah. I'm totally behind the idea that number18 started...
  14. T

scuba guts?

well I can see how he would certainly be able to kick ass pretty much in any environment. surely we can all agree on this. However the man does still need oxygen, so the real question isn't whether or not he would kick ass underwater, but how long he would be able to kick said ass before dying...
  15. T

it is here too!!!!!

ah you are right. as you can see, I am new here and this is my 4th post. what was I thinking, not browsing all of your posts that you've ever made to see if you had perhaps recanted your words in this thread, somewhere else. What was I thinking? Can you ever forgive me?
Top Bottom