Gif-a-mania!!!!!

this post has several history making things in it,

1. this is the first time i have ever double posted ;D

2. the 9th was Eddie's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ;D :D :) ;) :p :-* :-X :-\ :'( 8)

3. Happy Birthday Eddie!!!!!! ;D

4. even though he only had 8 posts at the time, i still made this for DragonRebornLee,

hope you enjoy ;D:

griffith_nice_hair.gif

have a great history making evening!!

- c :D

thekingswolf

Soli Deo Gloria!
ImageReady is the actual part of PhotoShop that is used for the animation. Most DVD software programs have a screen capture hot key, so just wail on it while the scene is playing and open them up in ImageReady. Now if you are running version 7 or CS, then ImageReady will actually open any video file that you have a codec installed for, with the exception of quicktime files. So only use the screen capture with actual DVD's but with avi's or mpegs, just open it directly into image ready. It will layer every frame for you. Just make sure you only select the part of the file you want otherwise your file size is gonna be HUGE and will more than likely lock up the program depending on how sweet your machine is. Then just layer by layer do the animation. then file > save optimized as and then you're good to go. Adobe ownz

I myself and trying to find the best way to "record" the video from the dvd into say, a diVx file. That would be ultimate, but all the stuff i've seen on dvd deocding and ripping is complicated as hell. I haven't found anything that makes video extraction from a dvd an easy process. Anyone had better luck with that?

thekingswolf

Soli Deo Gloria!
pippin22 said:
how do you take images form movies with powerdvd? mine has the button, but it's grayed out.

by the way you said in creation station that you wanted to kown how to put a sound in a gif, if you still want to kown , all you have to do is download the 1st windows movie maker, then put a gif in the white space, put a sound in the same space, next put the gif in the filmstrip at the buttom, then click the timeline button next to the filmstrip, put the sound in the space that appered when you clicked the timeline button, keep draging the gif into the same spot until it reaches the length of the sound, it's not hard at all ;)

yeah but you can't the save it as a .gif and retain the sound.....which is kinda his whole point I think. 10-4 .gif stands for Graphic Interchange Format. It is an image file and cannot have any sound encoded into it. Once you do add sound to the video stream of the file, it can only retain that sound if saved in a multimedia type file like .avi or an mpeg codec.

well i created a new avatar for eddie,

it was a late birthday present 8),

check out his avatar to see if you like it!

- c ;D

10-4 said:
this post has several history making things in it,

1. this is the first time i have ever double posted ;D

2. the 9th was Eddie's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ;D :D :) ;) :p :-* :-X :-\ :'( 8)

3. Happy Birthday Eddie!!!!!! ;D

4. even though he only had 8 posts at the time, i still made this for DragonRebornLee,

hope you enjoy ;D:

griffith_nice_hair.gif

have a great history making evening!!

- c :D
Thanks for the avatar, I'll use it with pride! I know I'm not a high poster here but I am the foremost in knowledge on Berserk at Animenation.net's forums sad really cause you guys and ladies blow me away in that department, thanks again! :)

My modem hates these boards. Can't think why. ;D

Nah, they're all cool .gifs. I might also point out that Hero Video Convert (Least I think that's the one. Too many programs >_<) can rips straight from DVD to .gif, so if you want yo could even stick an entire episode onto a .gif, though it might cause your processor to combust.

hell, i just use photoshop,

do all my berserk editing,

i think ill make a new berserk one day,

add something cool to it, ;D

oh well,

- c :)

well here you go my reborn friend,

i figured i would be nice and friendly,

24 hours a day, 7 days a week ;D ;

yodaasskick.gif

hope you enjoy!!!!! ;D ;D

and read more Berserk!!!!!!