Recent content by Tiddlywinks

1. T

Cell Factor!!

*sigh* I concede. :judo:
  2. T

Cell Factor!!

Now, did you read what I was replying to? Don't play dumb. You and I both know very well why you referenced the hardware in both these quotes. Oh, the hypocrisy. Not only are you basing your opinion on assumption, pal, but you're assuming that that's also what I'm basing mine on. Much of my...
  3. T

Cell Factor!!

Golly gosh, you sure showed me, Griff. Incidentally I was raised on Nintendo and am eagerly awaiting the Wii.  :guts: CnC, we're yet to see what the single player has in store, but you're probably right.
  4. T

Cell Factor!!

Pathetic. Indeed they are, Walter. The revenue generated from them is already higher than that of the movie industry. I guess now we can get back to an important issue like who would win a fight between Berserk character A and B. :carcus: Griffith, I disagree! I can't wait until it's watered...
  5. T

Cell Factor!!

Haha! I like it so much Griff I think I'll try to copy it.
  6. T

Cell Factor!!

Walter, ultimately it will come down to immersion and fun, but Griffith hit the nail squarely on the head already. By all means though, go kick a hole in your back porch. I'd like it to be known that I'm not the Ageia fanboy I may seem to be, but I am a physics acceleration fanboy. Proprietary...
  7. T

Cell Factor!!

Aazealh, please. The decision to use Ageia's solution is because of developer ineptitude? I'm sure it has nothing to do with wanting to utilise the hardware, but I can't for the life of me figure out why these slack developers didn't just go with Havok. I mean, that way you don't alienate any...
  8. T

Cell Factor!!

Sparnage, the screenshot on the left is from a very early PhysX techdemo, not CellFactor. Yes, I've had CellFactor: Combat Training running without the hardware, it is possible. On my admittedly ageing machine (P4 2.4C overclocked to 3.2GHz) it ran okay - until I started interacting with a...
  9. T

Passing on the armour...

I don't think it's obvious that he won't be wearing it indefinitely at all. If anything it's kinda pointing towards him being slowly consumed by it - possibly becoming a shell of his former self, Skully style. But other than Lord Miura, who knows.
  10. T

Berserk PS2 Game Trailer

Could somebody please see how it goes with this emulator when they get their hands on it? I don't mind paying for the game, but I really don't wanna buy a Gaystation.
  11. T

Slan & Guts

Re: slann & gatsu Hehe, that gave me the strangest mental image. It had the sound and everything. Yeah, I guess it does deserve a lock. Sorry for the hijack, everone.
  12. T

The matchstick noose Guy?

Nah, I think there'll be some kind of significance. And if it was smoke, the strand looking part would be rising from the head. It's some strange kind of paedophilic fishing, mayhap?
  13. T

Slan & Guts

Re: slann & gatsu Heh, sorry guys. Come now, don't be so rash. You merely have to cleanse your eyes with some sort of corrosive substance.
  14. T

Slan & Guts

Re: slann & gatsu Well I don't get it as often as I'd like, but no. You saw the links, right?
  15. T

Slan & Guts

Re: slann & gatsu Meh, there's twisted fucks everywhere. There's pieces of meat out there in the real world that are much more off-putting, yet they still get sex.
Top Bottom