Recent content by TyJILDown

1. T

Cell Phone Strap?

Well, if you look at the Berserk anime artbook, there IS Berserk clothing including a denim jacket and woman's baby tee...but remember this is an older series so tracking this stuff down...good luck! But who knows, since the series is licensed in the states shirts -may- be released stateside...
  2. T

Cell Phone Strap?

I was JUST about to post that link...I was at work while it ended but I remained high bidder. SO I FINALLY have my phone strap! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1345&item=3280585897&ssPageName=STRK:MEBWN:IT It was such a cheap price...I was surprised, I thought I would...
  3. T

Cell Phone Strap?

I'm DEFINATLY still interested. *has not been able to check the forums due to longer work hours & the holidays* If you want serious buyers, I will be more than happy to send money in advance via Paypal.
  4. T

Cell Phone Strap?

Yea, I had sent you a PM regarding that on the 6th but I shall send another one over to you again. ^^
  5. T

Cell Phone Strap?

E-mailed that shopping service, m-world-service, but had no luck. He said he has called some shops and searched Yahoo! Japan auctions, unfortunatly he was unsuccessful locating the phone strap. Worth a shot, thanks for the information.
  6. T

Explosion Toys will be shipping behelits now

It took that long to get the Behelits?!? I live in New York and was able to get my hands on both Behelits back in May at Forbidden Planet in Union Square for $11.99
  7. T

Cell Phone Strap?

I was trying to order that strap from Akadot back in August but when i went to order it...they e-mailed me back saying they lost the last one in stock and would not be able to get another and canceled my order ;_;
  8. T

Figures and others

Aw man...can't wait till I can get my hands on that!
  9. T

millenium edition

I'm a bit weary of getting this other variation. I already have the Hawk Soiler & Black Swordman Gatsu figure, and didn't really get too attracted to this new one even though I am trying to get as many figures as I can. I think I'll pass on this one and save the money to hopefully put towards...
Top Bottom